Quantcast

My fiance is looking for women to ride with

duckaxe

Chimp
Sep 24, 2006
My lady duckaxe is looking for some women to ride with in the Central Massachusetts area. We live in Fitchburg, to be specific. She's a beginning xc style rider who mostly rides fireroads and light singletrack right now.

Thank you.

duckaxe

duckaxe

Chimp
Sep 24, 2006
Awesome. Thank you very much. I'm going to have her create an account so she can make the contact personally.

TurnerGrl

Monkey
Aug 20, 2002
Metrowest MA
er, Duckaxe you know me...last time I saw you we were hitting up the Slaphead Mofo Shuttles back at the end of June...ya "officiallyl" met me a while ago at the Wendy's parking lot at 'Nam. I can try to get her out for a few rides (Hodges Village would be beginner friendly and is right down the street from me), but I think you already know my usual riding style. :biggrin:

duckaxe

Chimp
Sep 24, 2006
Hahaha! You throw down harder than me! :rockout:

I appreciate the offer, but only do it if she wouldn't bore you to death. She stops frequently and likes to stick to the fireroads for now.

Did you heal up all right? Did you hit up Jiminy with the mofos this year? I couldn't make it (which you already surmised if you went :biggrin: ). You going to Sunday River? I'm gonna try to make it up in a couple of weeks. Tomorrow and next Sunday are Highland and Mt. Snow races.

Let me know the next time you want to hit up the mofo. I go up at least a couple times a week.

Catch ya later.