Quantcast

My fiancee on Curb Appeal on HGTV tonight at 9:30 EST!

Jan 7, 2004
D.C. area
Hi, fellow Monkeys! News flash:

My fiancee is going to be on HGTV's popular show, Curb Appeal, at 9:30 p.m. (E.S.T.) tonight... and it re-airs at 1:30 a.m. (E.S.T.) on the 29th (Wednesday.)

Please check it out!

My fiancee is an interior designer for Apartment Zero in D.C... the production company for the show hires interior designers and landscape designers to spruce up homes for the Curb Appeal shows.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Cool!

I like your fiancee, shes super cool :)

(It is the same girl I know, right?)

Maybe i'll see her at some races this year and be able to tell her she looks really familiar, I think I may have seen her on TV ;)

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
sorry man I missed it, didn't get the post in time... but I checked out their site... and I love the "PERCENT LOADED" I was like ME? no I haven't had a drop!

cool site they have...
I liked the music, and I like the navigation buttons with the musical notes as you mouse over them...

Jan 7, 2004
D.C. area
Yay! Glad some of you caught it! It turned out really well. My Fair Maiden is happy that some of the cheesier stuff they asked her to do did not make the final cut. :)

It re-airs this coming Saturday at noon (both EST and PST)!

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Capt. Jack Sparrow said:
Yay! Glad some of you caught it! It turned out really well. My Fair Maiden is happy that some of the cheesier stuff they asked her to do did not make the final cut. :)

It re-airs this coming Saturday at noon (both EST and PST)!

While I was watching it I had a question....

When they took down the old iron bars off the 1st floor windows and replaced them with those cool curved ones, it looked like there was a large enough gap in between the new bars for even a portly theif to crawl thru them...

My question was, why even put them back up if the new ones wouldn't keep someone out?

Jan 7, 2004
D.C. area
N8 said:
While I was watching it I had a question....

When they took down the old iron bars off the 1st floor windows and replaced them with those cool curved ones, it looked like there was a large enough gap in between the new bars for even a portly theif to crawl thru them...

My question was, why even put them back up if the new ones wouldn't keep someone out?
Nate, I asked "Designer Shannon W***" and she says the new bars really do keep people out--that they're not just decorative... Perhaps it was just the way they came across on camera?

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
Capt. Jack Sparrow said:
Nate, I asked "Designer Shannon W***" and she says the new bars really do keep people out--that they're not just decorative... Perhaps it was just the way they came across on camera?
Well ya know...the camera DOES add 10 lbs.......:rolleyes:

:p

:D