Quantcast

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Thanks again guys. I actually just found out that I will be in at 4:15, which is way better. The morning research call is at 4:20am, so I need there to be there to listen to the call, do my write up, and start calling clients before the market opens up at 6:30am.
My client base will be institutional size ($5 billion+) asset managers like hedge funds and mutual funds, so not so much with the Circle K clerks.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
These tags are getting silly... Whoever put up the 'who gives a ****' probably didn't step out at my call pre-lehman, and back in at dow 6600. Those that did probably care somewhat.

And it's equity, how wrong can I go?...

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Week one is over... Holy isht. I've put in almost 60 hrs, read well over 200 pages of research, had a few client meeting, and started working on my licenses again. And god damn am I tired... I am so glad I took this job. Just the financial position related to it makes all the work so worth it, and reasonably stress free.

I might pop in every once in a while, but probably not for a pretty decent amount of time, so talk to you guys then.