Quantcast

my first argument lost as a married man...

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
the wife's 2003 Audi A4 w/ 189k miles on it was on its last legs and needed to be replaced or have $5,000 in repairs done to it. i told her getting another VAG product was just stupid and asking for trouble. i felt like a old man and said to get something more reliable and more "sensible," but since the AWD sedan market is pretty small in the US, she of course got her way. i tried to get her to get the A3 since it comes in a diesel but that didnt happen. for some reason, Audi doesnt make a A4 TDi (its coming).....but every other model they make does (except the R8)

blacked out the wheels, windows and front and rear Audi rings and removed the rest of them. its a helluva lot peppier then her dying 1.8t but itll still be getting a APR tune soon and some sway bars.

Last edited:

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
its a '09.5. and since i caved in, i told her im off the hook for anything i do for the next few years. she agreed. i bought more guns and ammo

Last edited:

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Get used to it.
LOL.
My wife and I have been together for 23 years.
I don't waste time trying to 'win' arguments; that energy is better spent creating obstacles to her leaving me easily.

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
I was stoked that I was able to afford a new battery for my car last month......