Quantcast

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Yeah, **** that deer!

That's what he gets for trying to live. Summitch got what he disserved!

JacobDW

Monkey
Feb 22, 2005
Manassas, VA
tru-glo red scope -----> 1x magnification barrel doesnt have sights, just an integrated scope base. the barrel is rifled as well, sabot slugs only, no buck shot.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
"Man, I love shooting my own turkey. The sound of the gun going off, BLAM BLAM, everybody in the supermarket staring at me"

hey there's blood in your truck

JacobDW

Monkey
Feb 22, 2005
Manassas, VA
he was at a whoping 10 yards! gun is sighted for 50 yards, but i didnt need it. Heard him doin his thing all morning, then he just landed in my lap and showed up out of some brush, as soon as I saw how big he was i knew I wanted him; so I pulled the trigger!

Pegboy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 20, 2003
New Hamp-sha
[ Heard him doin his thing all morning, then he just landed in my lap, as soon as I saw how big he was i knew I wanted him QUOTE]

Couldn't pass that up.

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
With this thread title I was quite relieved this thread was about hunting and not bestiality, whew!

drkenan

anti-dentite
Oct 1, 2006
west asheville
I have no idea why I clicked on this thread.

I'll respect redneck hunters when they start hunting with their bare hands. Or hell, I'd be cool with them even using a knife. But the dogs and high powered guns are a little bit cheap. And no we don't have an "overpopulation problem." :crazy:

AlmostHeaven

Turbo Monkey
Jun 8, 2005
VIRGINIA

I'll respect redneck hunters when they start hunting with their bare hands. Or hell, I'd be cool with them even using a knife. But the dogs and high powered guns are a little bit cheap. And no we don't have an "overpopulation problem." :crazy:
do you want some cheese with that whine? :nopity: you might have clicked on this thread, but I can assure you that we all would have been FINE without your bogus opinion. guess that's the internet for ya, what can you do...
and since when are all hunters 'rednecks'? might wanna check yourself...

dogs are not used in all areas for deer hunting. they are typically only used in flatter places where high powered rifles fire bullets too far and creates a danger for shooting something other than a deer. i only support hunting with dogs in these areas that are flat; once you get into the mountains you need to man up and do some hiking. the dogs are used to find a deer and chase it into the hunters general direction, ensuring that they have a much better shot at the animal to minimize accidents. another way to reduce accidents is using a shotgun without a choke of course.

and being from Asheville, you are probably one of the few kids in your high school that doesn't hunt or thinks it's "baaaadddd" for people to kill deer.

come back when you have a farm or garden that you depend on for food or income and tell me that deer aren't total f'ing pests and do nothing but destroy. sure, they can be majestic and all that crap but when it comes down to it, they are food. there might have been a reason to preserve deer in NC when there were only 10,000 inhabiting the state in 1900, but since there are over ONE MILLION deer in NC, many of them being in the western part of the state, I would lean more towards you DO have an overpopulation problem, or could use some reduction to at least stabilize the population.
no need for the sarcastic quotation marks. do some homework on your home state.
:rant: over. can't stand uneducated assumptions and ignorance of other lifestyles.

Last edited:

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus

dam...i can't believe you live in the same state as me :disgust1:
(given; asheville is kind of a state in it's own, like a parallel Berkeley or something ;) )
and i'm so glad you can lump everything non-urban into "redneck". :rolleyes:

don't worry kenan, when the zombypacolypse begins i'll teach you how to survive......'cause i like ya, even though you're just a sniveling pinko bastard.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
dam...i can't believe you live in the same state as me :disgust1:
(given; asheville is kind of a state in it's own, like a parallel Berkeley or something ;) )
and i'm so glad you can lump everything non-urban into "redneck". :rolleyes:

don't worry kenan, when the zombypacolypse begins i'll teach you how to survive......'cause i like ya, even though you're just a sniveling pinko bastard.
Hey you're lumping all pinko bastards into "gun haters". How are the people supposed to protect from the evil capitalists without guns???

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
no,no,no...you got it all wrong. all pinko bastards are absurd animal lovers who lump all non-believers into the "redneck" category...duh! ;) :D
No way, I'm a pinko bastard and I love to go out and kill animals. I just hardly ever do it any more because I will only hunt X-zone tags (anything else in cali you are going to have to go out every day if you want a chance to get something) and they are super hard to get. I also hate getting up to go duck hunting and wont do it unless we have someones nice blind to use, call me a princess but **** standing in waiters at 4 in the morning.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Just for the record, I think hunting is fine. I was only kidding with my initial post. Kill all the forest rats I say.