Quantcast

My first Go-pro vid

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
Picked up an HD2 a few weeks ago.. Then I needed an actual "modern" computer to be able to post the stuff. Here is my debut:

LOL... it would help if I knew how to embed these things as well. ;)

Last edited:

4130biker

PM me about Tantrum Cycles!
May 24, 2007
Looks like a fun trail! I like it when your buddy hits that jump at 2:52- looks like it's over the edge of an abyss to the right :eek:

-BB-

Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
Looks like a fun trail! I like it when your buddy hits that jump at 2:52- looks like it's over the edge of an abyss to the right :eek:
It is... You cant really tell from the vid, but for most of that trail there is about a 200ft dropoff to the right of you.
Where he jumps it is only about a 20ft drop directly under him, but like I said, a foot or two more to the right and that increases to about 200 feet. There are a few hard left hand turns on the trail and if you dont make them you would fly off into oblivion.

Not my vid, but here is someone riding that trail in the daytime so you can see what the consequences are for an off-trail mishap.
302 Found

Last edited:

-BB-

Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
one that supports the Direct-X 11

My old one had a cheap integrated graphics card. This new one has a separate graphics card that supports the format that seems to be pretty standard now.