Quantcast

My first live appearance on TV

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
I will be live on Fox tomorrow a little bit after 9am EST. Its a 15 minute bit on trends in infertility. I have done a lot of TV but besides a live thing for BBC UK this is my first time live on TV in the US and by far the longest. There will be other guest so I don't know how much time I will get.

It will kind of be the same old about how we have sold sperm from our office in Denmark in the US but I have my own agenda too.

So lets see if I get negative or positive rep tomorrow :busted:

woof

Monkey
May 17, 2005
I hate having to work. Save it so I can check it out when I get home. I bet you're at the tanning salon right now and after that off to get your hair done. You pretty boy.. Make all them sperms happy.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Don't forget to plug Da Monkey!!!!

"Well you see we sell our Denmarkian sperm to US buyers via ridemonkey dot com. N 8 is our biggest consumer..."

Dartman

Old Bastard Mike
Feb 26, 2003
Richmond, VA
Mine was at a county board of supervisors meeting arguing to prevent a golf course from bulldozing six miles of singletrack near my house. We lost since it was a done deal with the golfing county administration and the golfing lawyers.

Golfin' golfers!

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
I don't get why I am his fire hose. :confused: I don't even care for the guy. Now, Stoney98, on the other hand. :think:
Ya gotta put a positive spin on it man... think of it as him saying that N 8 is your bitch, your "receptacle" as it would be.

(My how this thread has degenerated)

I will be live on Fox tomorrow a little bit after 9am EST. Its a 15 minute bit on trends in infertility. I have done a lot of TV but besides a live thing for BBC UK this is my first time live on TV in the US and by far the longest. There will be other guest so I don't know how much time I will get.

It will kind of be the same old about how we have sold sperm from our office in Denmark in the US but I have my own agenda too.

So lets see if I get negative or positive rep tomorrow :busted:
Sort of like your first STD, huh?

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Back home already. Being on TV is a lot like donating: Its fun while you are doing it but over way to quickly.

Anyway I got to say why I wanted regarding our search for donors in New York so I am happy.