Quantcast

My first non-20" build up-blk mrkt

ReVolVeRage

Monkey
Dec 28, 2006
MD/ NYC
Nikes are the only way to go, I've been rocking the same pair for 8 months now. I've never ridden anything better, or waorn something that looks nicer:

I love the bike, BTW. I saw your post on PB, but be sure to pst up how the bike feels with 24's, I've been wanting to do that for a while now.

xcursedx

Chimp
Mar 11, 2007
519 ( forrest city massive )
Nikes are the only way to go, I've been rocking the same pair for 8 months now. I've never ridden anything better, or waorn something that looks nicer:

I love the bike, BTW. I saw your post on PB, but be sure to pst up how the bike feels with 24's, I've been wanting to do that for a while now.

nice weigers, i never wear the same shoes 2 days in a row, lol i got a few pairs that have never been worn, i'll have to pic out which ones i'll ride in ..

and to update everyone ..
atom lab 24r gi's in raw/gunmetal finish ( i chose these over mtx's or s-types ) and eastern single speed hub, soon to be a geisha mtb ( lol )

atom lab trail pimp bars in raw finish

and i wanted to see what it would look like ( forks are sitting on top of a cruiser wheel so they are about 1.5" higher then they would be with the wheel on )