Quantcast

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
you just like poking the tie dye wearing bear, don't 'cha...

?????

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
San Francisco
I believe this one if from Montana as well... could be Alabama though, there's another right around the corner that you can just barely see. Anyways, that's all that I've got. I was just taking a pic of my new hood.

JacobDW

Monkey
Feb 22, 2005
Manassas, VA
nice one, those guys are just as warey as any WTD.

here is my first grouse and my first gooseses.

and a squirrel who later found him self in alfredo and linguini!

All taken with my 1985 sears and roebuck 12ga. (Rem. 870 clone)

kingbee

Monkey
Mar 29, 2004
Ohio
Oh yea. Marinate in soy sauce, A1 & Worcestershire sauce. Wrap a water chestnut, jalapeno pepper & goose/duck with bacon, grill till the bacon is done (meat is rare) and enjoy. :cheers:

I also make some good goose jerky.

shocktower

Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Molalla Oregon
Hey you fvceks get your own thread ,nice birds ,during my stay in Montana in the evenings we would drive up the back roads a look for Forest chickens AKA grouse ,dam yummy

Pronghorn steak Oilive oils rub with some Montreal steak from Mckormics (sp?),about 4-5 minutes on each side ,Oh yeah the next day I got this Doe,I took it at 52 yards with my Bow ,I shoot alot and have been shooting a Bow for 40 years

Attachments

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw
nice one, those guys are just as warey as any WTD.

here is my first grouse and my first gooseses.

and a squirrel who later found him self in alfredo and linguini!

All taken with my 1985 sears and roebuck 12ga. (Rem. 870 clone)
Dude, awesome beard! :clapping:

NuMexJoe

Monkey
Aug 20, 2007
So how's it taste? I've always heard it took some really creative cooking to make antelope palatable, and considering what they forage on, I'd believe it.

shocktower

Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Molalla Oregon
So how's it taste? I've always heard it took some really creative cooking to make antelope palatable, and considering what they forage on, I'd believe it.
Not true ,they are my Favorite right now ,the biggest problem is ,when people clean their animals they are not care full,you have to remember you near the poop factory and you can make a mess ,and alot of them take theirs to a butcher and never get their own animal back ,you cook them simular to beef just a little faster with some good spices and Olive oil ,also all of the scraps from my 3 animals I got in Montana ,I put them in my meat grinder and made the best fricking Burger ever ,I hope to go home and eat some more :monkeydance::monkeydance:

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
beat it, hippie. no one cares.

d-bag.
Ok, I grew up in a hunting family around guns etc, but is seems like a giant phallic symbol when the is a whole ****ing pile of dead animals on the ground and the words massacre not far behind.

I don't hate hunting, I just hate douche bags.

shocktower

Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Molalla Oregon
Ok, I grew up in a hunting family around guns etc, but is seems like a giant phallic symbol when the is a whole ****ing pile of dead animals on the ground and the words massacre not far behind.

I don't hate hunting, I just hate douche bags.

So you hate yourself :disgust1::disgust1:,I could not leave that one alone life is to short ,go have some fun

AlmostHeaven

Turbo Monkey
Jun 8, 2005
VIRGINIA
Ok, I grew up in a hunting family around guns etc,
If you grew up in a hunting family around guns, then whats the big flipping deal?
Is the real problem that you hate your dad? Because there really isn't any need for your comments otherwise.

Don't know how much you know of hunting waterfowl, but it's called a shotgun spray. You aren't shooting one duck at a time. Derrr.

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
These days I am down to only really enjoying hunting Chukar. The first time was for sport, everything after that was and is for revenge. Damn mocking little birds.

I enjoy hunting other larger game, but its a lot of work these days to do it.

But Chukar on the other hand, I will pursue those to the gates of hell.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
If you grew up in a hunting family around guns, then whats the big flipping deal?
Is the real problem that you hate your dad? Because there really isn't any need for your comments otherwise.

Don't know how much you know of hunting waterfowl, but it's called a shotgun spray. You aren't shooting one duck at a time. Derrr.
Uh...I guess i eat crow. I wasn't aware you could shoot 35 ducks at once.

What possible need did that guy have for shooting 35 ****ing ducks is more of my point. i guess

AlmostHeaven

Turbo Monkey
Jun 8, 2005
VIRGINIA

What possible need did that guy have for shooting 35 ****ing ducks is more of my point. i guess
wow. clever one you are.

ever think of possibly shooting a couple or few at a time, over the course of an entire morning/day of hunting?

they have this miracle invention called a 'freezer'. they're so awesome.

Last edited:

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw

You've always sucked. Maybe if you quit wearing girls pants, you'd start to think before you speak. :ban: