Quantcast

My friend is in Ufc 2005

.:Jeenyus:.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 23, 2004
slc
I know Jayden Welch, he used to live down here and I ran into him at Whistler while I was there. This years UFC looks like its gonna be sick.

WhItTy

Monkey
Feb 3, 2005
P.E.I., Canada
Man it is such a good line up for this years competition. The guy with the one arm , the 13 year old , the guy that did a backflip off the tree. WOW it will be a very tough decision.

arboc!

Turbo Monkey
Dec 18, 2004
spokane, WA
WhItTy said:
Man it is such a good line up for this years competition. The guy with the one arm , the 13 year old , the guy that did a backflip off the tree. WOW it will be a very tough decision.
the guy that did a flip off the tree is joe, i was there when he did it.

Dog Welder

Turbo Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Pasadena, CA
I thought you guys were talking about the Ultimate Fighting Championship....I was like "Damn theres a 13 year old kid and a guy with one arm fighting!?!?"

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
that tree backflip was one of the tightest (literally, not slang-ly) backflips i've seen. kid's got skills.

arboc!

Turbo Monkey
Dec 18, 2004
spokane, WA
he did one the other day, this head high hip jump, and his head was a little more than a foot off the lip. HEs got them dialed pretty much

Barbaton

Turbo Monkey
May 11, 2002
suburban hell
Dog Welder said:
I thought you guys were talking about the Ultimate Fighting Championship....I was like "Damn theres a 13 year old kid and a guy with one arm fighting!?!?"
so did i. in fact i didn't realize it until this post... :p