Quantcast

My friend won the 2006 NORBA Marathon Title!!

L

luelling

I know its a bit late, but I wanted to give a big congrads to my bro (Evan Plews) who won the NORBA Marathon Title for the pro class. He also competed in the Trans Alp race in france this year and placed 14th out of a 500 teams. Hes an Oregon (salem to be specific) local and has been racing forever. I've known him since we where waay younger and its killer to see a friend achieve this kind of sucess.....even more impressive is that its been on his own dime. I'm raising my glass to a great friend and to his great sucess!

here is his site: http://www.evanplews.com/

Mike B.

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2001
State College, PA
Evan had a real good year. He and his TransAlp partner (Ben Thompson) finished 11th overall though, not 14th.

Oh yeah, and shameless plug time, they did it on some custom NoTubes rims and the Crow tires. Evan raced our stuff all year and I look forward to working with him again next year.

L

luelling

Mike B. said:
Evan had a real good year. He and his TransAlp partner (Ben Thompson) finished 11th overall though, not 14th.

Oh yeah, and shameless plug time, they did it on some custom NoTubes rims and the Crow tires. Evan raced our stuff all year and I look forward to working with him again next year.
If I remember correctly it was 14th overall 11th in his class :) I'll ask him tommorrow. He has been super stoked with your products and he is setting himself up to have another awsome year next year. He qualified for worlds this year but lack of funds kept him from going....I think his intention is to qualify and go next year.

L

luelling

I'm bumping this thread up...Evan placed 4th at the 30-35 Masters Worlds Competition. He had a bad race and felt like he should have placed second. I still give him props.....its been a damn good season.