Quantcast

my full time DJ/park/you mom bike

yesimaddicted

Monkey
Apr 28, 2007
centeral Euroland via CA
got it used of criagslist 340 slighty used. not to bad i think. front brake is still funky so got to work with that.

One big problem. the kid cut the bars to about 20" ????? it feels like a fixe. my little brothers 16" wheel bike even has biger bars???

one way to fix it.....buy somenem-pro bars. :cornut:

hopefully i can get back into DJ and street now

o and im not a specialized fan ;)

my saving weight skills(not really)
http://picasaweb.google.com/mattwoodphotos/BikeStuff/photo#5103139886159208754
http://picasaweb.google.com/mattwoodphotos/BikeStuff/photo#5103139899044110658

Fish777

Chimp
Aug 26, 2007
As far as completes go I struggled between the P1 CroMo and STP SS. I settled for the STP but rode with a kid at Rays MTB once and he shredded on it.

Nice find but yeah, I'd replace those narrow bars. I also run a front brake but if money is any issue take it off and ride that bad boy!!!

ZHendo

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2006
PNW
i'd say get rid of the front brake, but you might want to keep it. the BB5 brakes are ok, but when i rode them on a friends new bike, they didn't have enough power to warrant just a rear brake when dirt jumping and everything. maybe upgrade to hydraulic, but it should be ok. i'm thinking that my experience could have been a problem with the brakes not being bedded in all the way.

for bars, nem pro for sure, but get a cool color.

great find, a steal if it was barely used.

yesimaddicted

Monkey
Apr 28, 2007
centeral Euroland via CA
i'd say get rid of the front brake, but you might want to keep it. the BB5 brakes are ok, but when i rode them on a friends new bike, they didn't have enough power to warrant just a rear brake when dirt jumping and everything. maybe upgrade to hydraulic, but it should be ok. i'm thinking that my experience could have been a problem with the brakes not being bedded in all the way.

for bars, nem pro for sure, but get a cool color.

great find, a steal if it was barely used.
hey we need to get riden. i got a campo bike club/team we going to start doing somerides this year. ill keep u in tocuh