Quantcast

my future nephew soon to be circumsized

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
dirt-dart said:
and what do you do with the skin? save it, put it in the trash can, or give it to the cat?
After some clear spray laquer: pinky ring.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
BurlyShirley said:
big fan of smegma, eh?
If you raise your kid to be retarded about hygeine, then maybe that will be a problem.

Wash the damn thing and it's fine.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
partsbara said:
beanies VS helmets...

helmets win... BATTLE HELMET !!!!!!!
More like turtleneck sweater vs. idiot with cutoff collar.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
BurlyShirley said:
big fan of smegma, eh?
We have this thing we call soap... :rolleyes:

Secondly apparantly uncircumcised folk enjoy intercourse more - Nerve endings on the old chap remain more sensitive... :D :D

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
partsbara said:
poor beanie... don t worry, it s never to later to join the helmet club
I heard an interview w/ a guy that got cut at like 30 years old.

He said sex went from technicolor to black and white. Lost most of the sensation he once had. (comparatively) He was totally depressed about it.

So...fvck that!!!

geargrrl

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2002
pnw -dry side
There's a whole movement within the Jewish community of creating an alternative to the bris,
http://www.jewishcircumcision.org/

I can tell by some of the posts here that there is a lot of misinformation and ignorance about what non-circumcision is and is not. If you care to get informed, here's a good site.
http://www.nocirc.org/

Some of the more interesting things about US circumcision is that it's a relatively new cultural development, since the '40s, when more babies were born in hospitals than homes. This coincides with the growth of the health insurance system and more payouts for procuedures. The US has the highest incidence of non-religious circumcision in the world.

If you raise your kid to be retarded about hygeine, then maybe that will be a problem.

Wash the damn thing and it's fine.
duh. What do you think women do? Wash the damn thing.

The argument "must look like daddy" is just as retarded. We handled that one easily: Grandpa and Gramma thought that they needed to have part of daddy's penis cut off when he was a baby, but we didn't do that to you. The only disadvatage to that is when a three year old asks dad, in a very loud voice in public, "daddy tell me again why grandpa had part of your penis cut off..." ( true story)

geargrrl

geargrrl

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2002
pnw -dry side
SkaredShtles said:
This is funny, funny stuff.

I'm cut but none of my 3 boys are..............

I looked at that little medieval torture device they strap 'em to and couldn't let 'em do it. :(
scary looking, isn't it?
And they say newborns don't feel pain...

jaydee

Monkey
Jul 5, 2001
Victoria BC
The important thing is that the little bugger will be able to climb like a demon when he gets riding with all that extra weight removed.

Not that anyone wants to know this, but I'm fully-featured myself and I like it that way.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
jaydee said:
The important thing is that the little bugger will be able to climb like a demon when he gets riding with all that extra weight removed.
True. Weight weenies take note.