Quantcast

My GF's big Christmas gift.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I actually have to work Friday doing side work to help pay for it.
This is the single most expensive gift I've every bought anybody.

It has smaller diamonds and the setting is a little tighter than the one above and it's only the main section on the bottom.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Better make sure it is in one of those long skinny boxes. She opens one of them ring like boxes and she'll be pissed no matter what is inside.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
stosh said:
I actually have to work Friday doing side work to help pay for it.
This is the single most expensive gift I've every bought anybody.

It has smaller diamonds and the setting is a little tighter than the one above and it's only the main section on the bottom.

Dude, you are SO *FACKED* if this relationship continues.......... don't you know that that kind of $hite is supposed to be reserved for the 10th/25th anniversaries? Because now, my friend, she will expect something of equal or greater value every year.........

Bwaaaahahahahhaa. The trap has been sprung. :D

-S.S.-

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Westy said:
Better make sure it is in one of those long skinny boxes. She opens one of them ring like boxes and she'll be pissed no matter what is inside.
Yeah I made sure the lady put it in a larger size box.

I also told my GF I would never ask her to marry me on a Holiday, thats just lame.

Broken_Spoke

Mr. Big Hot Pastrami
Feb 26, 2003
Bozeman, MT
SkaredShtles said:
Dude, you are SO *FACKED* if this relationship continues.......... don't you know that that kind of $hite is supposed to be reserved for the 10th/25th anniversaries? Because now, my friend, she will expect something of equal or greater value every year.........

-S.S.-
yeah now for the 10th anniversary he will have to buy her a new Lexus and a trip to Rome

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
SkaredShtles said:

-S.S.-
Hey what I spent on it was well worth the money other than having to run to the mall and a million other places to get her a gift.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
stosh said:

I also told my GF I would never ask her to marry me on a Holiday, thats just lame.

The key is getting married on a holiday so the anniversary is easier to remember.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Broken_Spoke said:
yeah now for the 10th anniversary he will have to buy her a new Lexus and a trip to Rome
Well, at least with a trip to Rome he'll get to go to.......... or hopefully he will.

Oh - and do people *really* buy each other cars for Xmas? I saw a Jag commercial on TV where some chick buys her old man a Jag...... :confused:

I also really want to roll down my window when I pull up next to a new XJ and ask the owner "Is that the new Ford Taurus?? Pretty sharp, those Fords....." :D

-S.S.-

Broken_Spoke

Mr. Big Hot Pastrami
Feb 26, 2003
Bozeman, MT
Westy said:
The key is getting married on a holiday so the anniversary is easier to remember.
That way you only have to buy one gift too. My mom's b-day is the day before valentines day so my dad jsut combines the 2.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Westy said:
Bwahhhhhhh ok I'll remember that. Maybe we'll get married on Haloween since I'm so scared of getting married.

Broken_Spoke

Mr. Big Hot Pastrami
Feb 26, 2003
Bozeman, MT
SkaredShtles said:
Well, at least with a trip to Rome he'll get to go to.......... or hopefully he will.

Oh - and do people *really* buy each other cars for Xmas? I saw a Jag commercial on TV where some chick buys her old man a Jag...... :confused:

I also really want to roll down my window when I pull up next to a new XJ and ask the owner "Is that the new Ford Taurus?? Pretty sharp, those Fords....." :D

-S.S.-
The doctor I used to work for bought his wife a Lexus for v-day once

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
SkaredShtles said:

-S.S.-
Ha the newer Hyundi's look like them too.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Broken_Spoke said:
middle of the road between hot and ugly what can you say when a lady has popped out 5 kids
True! Although I know one with 6 and she if FINE!!!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Broken_Spoke said:
Do the amish count in this 2%?
Oh I thought we were only talking about average white middle class Americans. Can I also include eastern europeans?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Broken_Spoke said:
Yeah, the whole world is open game
I remember thinking how hot the refuges were when there was all the fighting in Yogoslovia a few years back.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Broken_Spoke said:
Could it be a big bottle of Jim Beam, a tub of patrolium jelly, and the biggest cucumber in the grocery
close it is a big bottle of jim beam, a tub of petroleum jelly, and some snorkeling fins.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
biggins said:
i have a big christmas gift for your girlfriend :devil: :evil:
Yeah, stosh, the gift he wants to give your girlfriend is like a whole half inch longer than that necklace pendant... :p

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
stosh said:

No way dude. I am asking my GF on christmas day. It's only lame if you are not creative enough to pull it off. I rock so my GF is gonna love it.

Nice gift you got for your GF!