Quantcast

My GF's big Christmas gift.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Ciaran said:
No way dude. I am asking my GF on christmas day. It's only lame if you are not creative enough to pull it off. I rock so my GF is gonna love it.

Nice gift you got for your GF!
care to elaborate how you're gonna do it.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I Are Baboon said:
Well that's not bad at all. Everyone here is getting worked up over $310? Cheap bastards. :D
Thats what I was thinking!

Notice they're all poor though!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I Are Baboon said:
Yeah. This year you bought her a $310 necklace, so next year it's going to have to be a new Lexus. LMAO!

Actually by Lexus you mean Lotus right?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
SkaredShtles said:
Hold on. $310?!? I'm thinking that Stosh is the cheap bastard......... :D

WTF kind of chintzy gift is that?

-S.S.-
I also got her a bunch of other things.

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
Very nice Stosh. :)

Don't fall into the "more expensive gift every year" bit. Only guys that do that truely have their balls in a purse. ;)

Get her a wheel barrow or weed wacker next time to keep her in the right frame of mind. :) You have to keep the ladies in check.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
RhinofromWA said:
Very nice Stosh. :)

Don't fall into the "more expensive gift every year" bit. Only guys that do that truely have their balls in a purse. ;)

Get her a wheel barrow or weed wacker next time to keep her in the right frame of mind. :) You have to keep the ladies in check.
Yeah I don't buy her Jewlery much anyway. I just felt in the mood this year.

I'm hoping it will help her marriage on the brain condition.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
stosh said:
She gets them all the time, usually it's just a belly botton ring though.
Around the neck it is a pearl necklace, anywhere else and you are just painting a map of Hawaii.

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
Or a Vacuum, mop, duster....
Anything domestic will TOTALLY turn her off marriage.

Blender, deep fryer (Mmmmm Deep Fryer), toaster...

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
-BB- said:

I asked for a food processor for Christmas.... is that weird?

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
For you?

No.
We all know that you are the beotch. ;)

(Actually, I did ALL the kitchenware stuff for our wedding registry)

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
-BB- said:
For you?

No.
We all know that you are the beotch. ;)

(Actually, I did ALL the kitchenware stuff for our wedding registry)
yeah well I like to cook NOW! Most of the kitchen stuff we have minus the fancy plates and cutlery.... :)

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
stosh said:
She gets them all the time, usually it's just a belly botton ring though.

i should have read further before i posted. i forgot how gross you are. you gf isn't lucky, and you are creepy. :blah:

TimeBomb

Chimp
Apr 22, 2002
Brockton, MA, U.S.A.
Westy said:
The key is getting married on a holiday so the anniversary is easier to remember.
The best way to always remember your anniversary is to forget it once :nope: . Trust me, you will never forget it again.

Hey stosh, how long have you known this girl ? a week, 2, maybe 3 ? Does she know you ? :D

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
laura said:
i should have read further before i posted. i forgot how gross you are. you gf isn't lucky, and you are creepy. :blah:
ha thats funny! If you really didn't mean it you could have gone back and deleted your post.

:)

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
-BB- said:

I bought my ex GF a vacuum cleaner for her birthday. She actually asked for it and cried when she got it. Yeah, she was a little messed in the head. Joke was on me though, I was the only one who ever used the damn thing. :think:

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
stosh said:
care to elaborate how you're gonna do it.
It's going to involve a lonely beach (The edge of the world, where all things meet.), a very romantic speech by me, a bended knee, and some of my medieval shining armor. Still working out the small details. Her parents should be able to watch from their deck with some binoculars. I am doing it in the morning with no one around, and not at the family gathering thing. It should be pretty durned romantic.

What kind of stone is that in the necklace? It sure is purty. And man, if she has marriage on the brain, jewels will only encourage it, not discourage it. She'll say, "Oh good, we're getting closer! He's practicing buying jewelry!"
:p

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Ciaran said:
It's going to involve a lonely beach (The edge of the world, where all things meet.), a very romantic speech by me, a bended knee, and some of my medieval shining armor. Still working out the small details. Her parents should be able to watch from their deck with some binoculars. I am doing it in the morning with no one around, and not at the family gathering thing. It should be pretty durned romantic.

What kind of stone is that in the necklace? It sure is purty. And man, if she has marriage on the brain, jewels will only encourage it, not discourage it. She'll say, "Oh good, we're getting closer! He's practicing buying jewelry!"
:p
Hopefully the practice can buy me a few months though.

Perodite or something, it's August's birthstone.