Quantcast

MY GF's racing without me!

May 9, 2003
Burien at Crappiss' House
Be sure to wish Kim good luck when you see her out there this weekend guys, She's the Blonde on the Black Gemini, sporting new 729's.....

I know she'll do great, I'm really proud of her for going on without me. That acursed call of the wallet has me staying home and working, I'll have to make it up later in Whistler trips I guess!

Good luck to all this weekend and remember to have FUN!

:D

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Originally posted by Captain Crunch
Be sure to wish Kim good luck when you see her out there this weekend guys, She's the Blonde on the Black Gemini, sporting new 729's.....

I know she'll do great, I'm really proud of her for going on without me. That acursed call of the wallet has me staying home and working, I'll have to make it up later in Whistler trips I guess!

Good luck to all this weekend and remember to have FUN!

:D
Did she already leave? Tell her to look for Joy, Ethan's wife, out on the course. She'll be riding a freshly painted reddish M1, and a custom painted TLD helmet. It's her first race ever!

Good Luck to all the PNW ladies! Tear it up! :)

oxygen_77

Monkey
Sep 20, 2003
Kent, WA
I thought you said you BOTH decided not to go because of monetary issues...

Anyway, have fun working this weekend! Oh, and where's that Winkle dude with my old hub?!!

Oh, I almost forgot... Good luck Kim!!!

May 9, 2003
I'm the broke ass one in this partnership, man!:p Besides, I'm stoked for her!

Kim just won her category! Sport women 30-39 with a time of like 2:36 if I'm not mistaken! She also picked up her second place medal from the Blastoff! I just had to toot her horn for her on this one!

Thanks to Cory, Amelia, Angie, Marie, and many others who said hello, were encouraging and were pals with a 'new girl'! Way to make someone feel at home guys!

:D :D :D

Knobularlife

Monkey
Mar 26, 2002
Lakeweird,WA
I'm the broke ass one in this partnership, man!:p Besides, I'm stoked for her!

Kim just won her category! Sport women 30-39 with a time of like 2:36 if I'm not mistaken! She also picked up her second place medal from the Blastoff! I just had to toot her horn for her on this one!

Thanks to Cory, Amelia, Angie, Marie, and many others who said hello, were encouraging and were pals with a 'new girl'! Way to make someone feel at home guys!

:D :D :D
:thumb: HELL YEAH!

Mike.rider

Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
renton, WA
kim killed she was awsome! me on the other hand i went down hard in practice and was really tired the rest of the day. so i was racing on only 3 practice runs and sever pain. i managed to pull off a 2.23 or some thin. so i was disipointed. cool to see every body o and thanks to AJ for haven the cassette tool and allens while mine were locked in my van.

Velocity Girl

whack-a-mole
Sep 12, 2001
Atlanta
I met Kim this weekend....so great to see more women at the races! And when I saw her she was looking good out there! It sounded like she was having a great time and really enjoying it...hope to see her at the next race.

May 9, 2003
Thanks again for the support everyone, I keep reading all these nice posts out loud to Kim, she did have a great time, and meeting you other girls in particular really has her fired up to ride better and better! Mike, thanks also to Donna for taking that shot of Kim there!

I can't express how proud I am of Kim for doing so well at this crazy sport I got her mixed up in, it's amazing to have her out there and progressing all the time like this! The sky's the limit, I'm thinking, maybe I can get her a huge pro contract one day so she can take care of us both in our old age! Oh, wait, I forgot, there's no money in our sport! Dang!:p

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
Originally posted by Snacks
Did she already leave? Tell her to look for Joy, Ethan's wife, out on the course. She'll be riding a freshly painted reddish M1, and a custom painted TLD helmet. It's her first race ever!

Good Luck to all the PNW ladies! Tear it up! :)

:) Reddish...Funny...I had a great time at Spokane...my first race went great...I look forward to PA next weekend....See you all there. ~M

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
Thanks again for the support everyone, I keep reading all these nice posts out loud to Kim, she did have a great time, and meeting you other girls in particular really has her fired up to ride better and better! Mike, thanks also to Donna for taking that shot of Kim there!

I can't express how proud I am of Kim for doing so well at this crazy sport I got her mixed up in, it's amazing to have her out there and progressing all the time like this! The sky's the limit, I'm thinking, maybe I can get her a huge pro contract one day so she can take care of us both in our old age! Oh, wait, I forgot, there's no money in our sport! Dang!:p

I really enjoyed getting a chance to talk with Kim....It's cool to get other new riders ideas and thoughts...don't get me wrong...I love talking to my semi-pro honey, but it's good to talk to someone more on my level ya know....Good job to all the girls out there..it was great...Hope to see you at the next one.

rainbow_smoke

Monkey
Sep 19, 2003
Bellingham, WA
Hey tell Kim Hi from Zoae. My friend might have a shot of her taking the rock drop toward the top of the course.

She really stepped it up this race!! I hope I can start..