Quantcast

My GF's Tattoo

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Since Konabum couldn't come up with pictures of his date I figure some skin was owed... Here is a pic of my GF's back tattoo... What kind of tattoos does your GF or BF (or SO/wife/husband/etc.) have?

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
That is freakin awesome. No gf or so right now, let alone one with tat's, but I did go out a couple times with a girl who had two dozen. I didn't get any pictures, but they aren't quite G-rated material. Thanks for the pics.

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
llkoolkeg said:
Is she Hindu or just into Gods of War in general?
ooohhh, I though she was a republican... :evil:

my wife has a tiny little tat on the bac of her left ear - the initals from a dance group she was part of...

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
llkoolkeg said:
She is into both... She loves middle eastern and indian cultures, and has an interist in all things historical. It is indeed Ganesh. She knows what all the symbolism means... the way the hands are being held, the flowers, fingers pointing in certain directions, etc.

It's all done in brown ink to mimic a henna tattoo.

And N8, it's going to look fine... She avoids the sun like a vampire, and since the tat is only 3 - 4 years old, and we are both getting close to 40 as it is, it will be fine. Besides, we will have maintenance done. AND.. Why you do have to be such a wet blanket? :nuts:

I can't pan down... this ain't the SA forum!

And, yeah... I love her shape! :love:

Lex

Monkey
Dec 6, 2001
Massachusetts
llkoolkeg said:
That's the god Ganesha she has on her back. Here's a quick blurb I found about this god: "Lord Ganesha is the most widely worshipped Hindu God. He is worshipped at the start of any action or venture, for he is considered to be the Lord who removes obstacles (vignam) and hence is also called Vigneshwara."

Siva is the god of destruction.

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
Dude that is awesome!

It must be like the next best thing to watching TV while hitting it from behind.

See elephant dancing! Woohoo! Nice.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
DVNT said:
Dude that is awesome!

It must be like the next best thing to watching TV while hitting it from behind.

See elephant dancing! Woohoo! Nice.
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Made me spit coffee! :thumb:

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
Ciaran said:
It's all done in brown ink to mimic a henna tattoo.

:love:

I guess that answers my question > is she going to add any colors?

My GF does not have a tat, oh wait I dont have a GF right now! But when I get home I'll post a pic of my good friend's back tattoo

builder666

Monkey
Dec 13, 2002
Construction in Subterfuge
Lex said:
That's the god Ganesha she has on her back. Here's a quick blurb I found about this god: "Lord Ganesha is the most widely worshipped Hindu God. He is worshipped at the start of any action or venture, for he is considered to be the Lord who removes obstacles (vignam) and hence is also called Vigneshwara."

Siva is the god of destruction.

Wrong Siva is the creator and Cali is the destoyer.

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
builder666 said:
Wrong Siva is the creator and Cali is the destoyer.
Isn't it Shiva. Shiva is both a creator and destroyer, pretty complicated stuff and I'm not exactly a Hindu scholar :)

Nice tat

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
my girl has stars tattoed on her a$$. Id post a pic, but Im not sure if the mods would like that.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Heh heh... I never expected so many replies, let alone funny replies. :)

She is actually an Irish girl, non denominational christian. She loves the hindu culture, middle eastern cultures and such. She is particularly interisted in medieval middle eastern cultures. Romani too.

We have thought about getting color and decided to hold off as she can always have it done at a later date, like if it gets faded or the lines get fuzzy and such. She loves tattoos, but you would never guess it to look at her. She looks fairly conservative... but a freak dwells beneath the exterior. :love:

BigHit-Maniac

Monkey
Jul 5, 2004
Las Vegas, NV
I dig it. My good female friend wants to get a tatoo... but she's not 100% sure what she wants yet. :) She wants something right on her hip... or on her ass cheek :)

I can't wait to see what she does. It'll be cool.

-Matt

Crashby

Monkey
Jan 26, 2003
Rochester, NY
I a big fan of the assneck tatoo (middle lower back) myself...

I cant stand the trashy ones on hot girls... I had a girl a few years back that had freakin Scooby Doo on her right shoulder blade... sweet Lord...

Now, the girl Im seeing has freakin Winnie the Pooh staring back at me.... :eviltongu ... Moses smell the roses....

Ahhh well, whats a brother to do?

(last night I said "Ewwwww". She said "what?" I said... ummmmm you have Poo(h) on your back.... :D

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
ggrrrrrrr.

im gunna get a tatoo when i turn 18 of my family motto on my back. i already got it drawn up in the original font. "Manu Forti" and the symbol is a hand holding a dagger.
i think itll look good, but nothing big like the ones above.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Dang Douglas, that's beautiful. Nice color work there. Can't imagine how many hours that took.

JRogers

talks too much
Mar 19, 2002
Claremont, CA
mack said:
ggrrrrrrr.

im gunna get a tatoo when i turn 18 of my family motto on my back. i already got it drawn up in the original font. "Manu Forti" and the symbol is a hand holding a dagger.
i think itll look good, but nothing big like the ones above.
Is your family a branch of the armed services or a sports team? Motto? What?