Quantcast

My girlfriend made a facebook for her dog

dirttastesgood

Turbo Monkey
Dec 12, 2006
CT
I was looking at facebook and saw her dogs name and a picture of her dog. Sure enough she made a facebook for her god damn dropkick dog. I don't like that dog, it barks to much. Moral of the story-dropkick dogs are now on facebook.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
:stosh:

This applies to both you and your girlfriend. Her, for making a facebook for her FVCKING DOG. You for 1. dating someone that dumb, and 2. for posting about in on the :monkey:.

mntbiker2

Monkey
Jun 30, 2007
wait...i thought you were fighting with this girl and broke up with her..? hmm i could have sworn you have posted a thread about that too

dirttastesgood

Turbo Monkey
Dec 12, 2006
CT
wait...i thought you were fighting with this girl and broke up with her..? hmm i could have sworn you have posted a thread about that too
I ended up sleeping in her hotel room because mine smelled horrible and things went from there and I ended up back with her. But it's all good now, except for the dropkick dog.

mntbiker2

Monkey
Jun 30, 2007
I ended up sleeping in her hotel room because mine smelled horrible and things went from there and I ended up back with her. But it's all good now, except for the dropkick dog.
so.. you have a gf who lives in a hotel room? sounds like a winner :plthumbsdown:

dirttastesgood

Turbo Monkey
Dec 12, 2006
CT
Yeah, my life is boring. When small interesting things happen I feel the need to share with people so they can tell me that they really aren't that interesting.

Uhh Joe keep your fetish for dropkick dogs to yourself, thanks.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
plenty of smart people have been bat**** insane.
True. Also, given the degree of intelligence dtg has demonstated on here, I think his statement that his gf is smart is suspect at best, if he's using himself to compare to.

dirttastesgood

Turbo Monkey
Dec 12, 2006
CT
Excuse me sir, I'm in all honors classes except for math, I suck at math.
She could be insane though, it's crossed my mind more than once.

dirttastesgood

Turbo Monkey
Dec 12, 2006
CT
Jcook90 and I have sent threatening messages to her dogs facebook. And I reported the facebook as being a fake, it should be gone soon and I can pretend this never happened.