Quantcast

My Girlfriend should be arrested

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
...and spanked!

"After you've spanked her, you may deal with her as you like. And then... spank me."

<squeals> And Me! And Me!

"Yes, you must give us all a good spanking!"

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
IMO, a TRUE mudslide is vodka, Bailey's, Kaluah, vanilla ice cream and chocolate sauce. There are lots of variations though.

Lefty

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Megan calls me a babe.
Brian HCM#1 said:
I'm beginning to think Mike doesn't have a GF or he's to embarrassed to post her mug on this site.

Yeah me to. If she is hot as he said. He should not be embarrassed to post her mug on this site.

Or mabey he had blond braincells to, and doesn't know how to operate a camera. :think:

:p

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Lefty said:
Yeah me to. If she is hot as he said. He should not be embarrassed to post her mug on this site.

Or mabey he had blond braincells to, and doesn't know how to operate a camera. :think:

:p
No, I just don't have any good pictures of her....

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Its OK, she made up for it this morning :)

When I woke up, I said I wanted some pancakes, she left, went to the store, got pancake mix, eggs, and milk, and made me pancakes and smoothees for breakfast :thumb:

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
BigMike said:
When I woke up, I said I wanted some pancakes, she left, went to the store, got pancake mix, eggs, and milk, and made me pancakes and smoothees for breakfast :thumb:
My last breakfast smoothie was Friday, but I didn't get the pancake bonus as I was late for work. :devil: