Quantcast

my girlfriend's drunk

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw
the Inbred said:
so mandi had a friend come over tonight. they busted out 2 bottles of wine. mandi had 2.5 (big) glasses, and was drunk. i asked her what her deal was, and she said "i want to get my tolerance higher." i rolled my eyes and walked away. she's now puking. should i go hold her hair back?

nah.

overall, her drinking is picking up. we might have to have a talk PDQ.
Are you really against fun? She's been drunk twice in 4 weeks, Jesus man.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
MancilG said:
I have a few questions about this.
1. did she ever say she was sorry?
2. do you guys live together?
3. are you at least getting some drunk booty before she pukes?
no
yes
no. not even close.

Sherpa said:
Are you really against fun? She's been drunk twice in 4 weeks, Jesus man.
no, she's only held her head over the toilet twice in 4 weeks. she's been drunk every weekend.

douglas and rob, she's not a fun drunk. she gets very emotional, and starts throwing around accusations.

Andy_B

Monkey
Jul 21, 2004
whereabouts unknown
the Inbred said:
<snip>
douglas and rob, she's not a fun drunk. she gets very emotional, and starts throwing around accusations.
Look around for MP3 player.
Place head phones over/in ears.
Turn said MP3 player on.
Adjust volume accordingly.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
SkaredShtles said:
Sounds like dumperoo time! :D
no way, man, she's gonna be bankin' after she graduates (working for the 5th largest accounting firm in the states). i need her to help pay my student loans!

not really. but i get real touchy when it comes to alcohol. having an alcoholic as a father will do that to you.

scurban

Turbo Monkey
Jul 11, 2004
SC
the Inbred said:

My guess is that you deserve the accusations. Drinking on the weekends is hardly an issue.

Sounds like she's trying to have fun, and you're being a tool about it.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
the Inbred said:
no way, man, she's gonna be bankin' after she graduates (working for the 5th largest accounting firm in the states). i need her to help pay my student loans!

not really. but i get real touchy when it comes to alcohol. having an alcoholic as a father will do that to you.

1)stop sleeping with her friends, and she will stop accusing you

2)and you have to be careful. it seems alcohol is an issue with you (because of your dad).....its not far for you to take your issue out on your GF

Konabumm

Konaboner
Jun 13, 2003
Hollywood, Maryland, United States
the Inbred said:
no
yes
no. not even close.

no, she's only held her head over the toilet twice in 4 weeks. she's been drunk every weekend.

sounds like your getting the short end of the stick

If you can't beat them Joinem

get loaded tonight and start acting like her.

2 wrongs don't make a right but it's fun as hell

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
Either she's right and you don't really care about her, or she's wrong and you get mad when she is drunk and stupid because you really do care about her. Figure out which one and go from there, but wait until she is not drunk, emotional, and defensive before you bring it up.

Roasted

Turbo Monkey
Jul 4, 2002
Whistler, BC
I warned my gf ages ago. If she is gonna puke I will not be there to hold her hair. I can't stand people who can't support their own drinking habits. That and if I hold her hair, I will puke in it.

amateur

Turbo Monkey
Apr 18, 2002
Orange County
Sounds like your issue is with booze, not her.

That being said, if she doesn't respect your wishes or even consider them, tell her to beat it. I know the type of girl you're describing and I wouldn't tolerate it.

G-Cracker

Monkey
May 2, 2002
Tucson, beatch!
I feel for ya, dude. My wife can be a hoot when she's had a couple, but she usually doesn't hold it to a couple. By the end of the night she plowed, emotional, and wants to pick fights. What's worse is she thinks she is just as logical as when she's sober, but she's not. And when I am trying to figure out what the hell she's saying, it becomes MY fault for not understanding.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
G-Cracker said:
I feel for ya, dude. My wife can be a hoot when she's had a couple, but she usually doesn't hold it to a couple. By the end of the night she plowed, emotional, and wants to pick fights. What's worse is she thinks she is just as logical as when she's sober, but she's not. And when I am trying to figure out what the hell she's saying, it becomes MY fault for not understanding.
I'll keep saying it but the angry pirate is an excellent cure for this.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
the Inbred said:
so she just went downstairs to wait for Jen. i'm sure there's going to be a man-hating fest going on tonight.

QUOTE]

yeah either that or Jen called acouple of guys over and they are having drunken sex.

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
G-Cracker said:

This should be in the chick manual.

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
the Inbred said:
moral of the story:

1) if you're the DD, don't ****ing drink. or smoke the wacky tobaccy.
2) if your girlfriend is drunk, get drunk and bone- grow some balls
3) build up a tolerance to alcohol. or don't drink.
fixed

G-Cracker

Monkey
May 2, 2002
Tucson, beatch!
This should be in the chick manual.
Well I don't know about Inbred's update... but MY update is I have been divorced from said wife for about 1.5 years now. I see by my posting date that I posted pretty much at the beginning of the end... right about the time she cheated on me. :huh:

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
My 3rd was an insane, psycho-drunk. I'm making blueberry pancakes early one sunday morning when she appears with a beer (from her mini fridge in the bedroom...) in her hand asking if she could help.

That's hardcore for even me...

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
My 3rd was an insane, psycho-drunk. I'm making blueberry pancakes early one sunday morning when she appears with a beer (from her mini fridge in the bedroom...) in her hand asking if she could help.

That's hardcore for even me...
I think I'd have to be drunk all the time to live with you too.

:busted: