Quantcast

My GoPro arrived!!!!

mantispf2000

Turbo Monkey
Aug 9, 2001
Nevada, 2 hours from Mammoth
Now I get to try it out on my Make-A-Wish loop before taking it to Italy for the Prosecco Cycling Classic.

Question-- If any of you have personal experience with them, how easy are they to set up? The directions look straight forward, however, I'd like to hear from those with actual use time.

Thanks for the input. Caio!!!!

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
Setup one button operation. When you do that the moment you turn it on it starts filming. I'm am pretty simple minded and often thought i had hit the record button and that it was going several times when it wasnt. Missed some great stuff.

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
btw a 16g card lasts as long as the normal battery does and it does not have to be a class 10 card, i've used a cheap class 4 and got the same results as the super expensive class 10 sandisk.

mantispf2000

Turbo Monkey
Aug 9, 2001
Nevada, 2 hours from Mammoth
Quick question-- How does one go about breaking up a longer recording into shorter clips? I just finished my ride, and would like to show it off a bit. When I try to attach it, I'm told it exceeds the limit.

Thanks for your help......

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
^ I just use windblows movie maker. You have to drop the files into the edit box and 'splice' the scene's you want delete all the other stuff and either save or post directly to youtoob.