Quantcast

My H8R thread.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Are you angry because your grammar is awful?

I bet H8R gave him somthing itchy.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
All of you who didn't post because H8R threatened to -rep you are pvssies.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
I didn't post cause I was busy :disgust1:
Then you're not nessicarily a pvssy. My comment only applied to people who avoided posting because they didn't want to sufffer the concequences of being -rep'd by H8R.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Then you're not nessicarily a pvssy. My comment only applied to people who avoided posting because they didn't want to sufffer the concequences of being -rep'd by H8R.
You seem really rather up in arms about this.

How is avoid -rep any different than seeking +rep? Just sayin'.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
I neg repped him for being busy.

:D

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
So how will I know when you are actually serious?
:panic::panic::panic:

It seems that people get confused mostly when I'm making fun of people. Rule of thumb: If you're not PSP, .Pit, or n8, and I'm making fun of you, I'm almost certainly partially kidding. If you're one of the aformentioned people, I may or may not be serious about kidding you. If I am serious, it will be fairly obvious that I am not being facetious, unless you're being overly sensitive in your detection of sarcasm, in which case it may not be at all clear what my intentions are. If I'm not serious, you'll know. Unless one ofthe following applies: As we know, there are known knowns. There are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns. That is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns, the ones we don't know we don't know.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
If I'm not serious, you'll know. Unless one ofthe following applies: As we know, there are known knowns. There are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns. That is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns, the ones we don't know we don't know.
Wait, who's on third again?

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
As we know, there are known knowns. There are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns. That is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns, the ones we don't know we don't know.
Eh...I dunno.