Quantcast

My head hurts soooo bad right now

Jul 19, 2002
Vancouver Washington
Can you say ralf. I drank that stuff about 15 years ago and puked all over my friends moms house but he was more pissed at me when I punk on his moms bed while he was getting it on with some chick I guess you can say I killed the moment for them. After that they called me the puker for the longest time.
Heres to Captain Morgans

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Rip said:
Drunk on Captain Morgan's?

Oh my, you really don't have a tolerance do you. Try a medium sized bottle of Jagermeister.
3 people to a gallon? Plus Woodchuck on top of that?

and no.... I don't have a tolerance compared to most of my friends.

but, i'm happy to say, its the next morning, and I feel fine. Now I have a bike to build!

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
1/3rd of a gallon is a lot of alcohol. that's not normal behavior

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Toshi said:

Well, I was still kinda drunk when I started this post, I went upstairs today, there was still a bit left in the bottle. Plus, I got there late, I only had a few cups of it. not a whole 1/3 gallon. Possibly 1/5

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
Toshi said:

hell no its not mormal behavior, its college behavior. don't sweat it mike. plenty of people go through major binge drinking phases and turn out AOK. woodchuck is some nasty **** though.

NastySid

Monkey
Mar 4, 2004
Sweden
Woodchuck?

Was pretty hard drinker back in highschool... Took a timeout from it when i could drink a quart of Absolut (drink it straight from the bottle as pop) and not even get noticable drunk...

it was natures way of saying.. "DUDE!! CALM THE FSCK DOWN... NOW!!!" :/

Besides.. if you're allways "crawling-on-ground-blabbering-slobbering-drunk" none of the girls wants to sex0r you :)

Edit: If you can (and remember) try to drink about 4 big glasses of water before going to bed... Alcohol is dehydrating your ass and many of the hangover symptoms are derrived from dehydration..

AND DONT DRIVE ANYWHARE THE DAY AFTER! AND DONT CYCLE EITHER!!

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
NastySid said:
Woodchuck?

Was pretty hard drinker back in highschool... Took a timeout from it when i could drink a quart of Absolut (drink it straight from the bottle as pop) and not even get noticable drunk...

it was natures way of saying.. "DUDE!! CALM THE FSCK DOWN... NOW!!!" :/

Besides.. if you're allways "crawling-on-ground-blabbering-slobbering-drunk" none of the girls wants to sex0r you :)

Edit: If you can (and remember) try to drink about 4 big glasses of water before going to bed... Alcohol is dehydrating your ass and many of the hangover symptoms are derrived from dehydration..

AND DONT DRIVE ANYWHARE THE DAY AFTER! AND DONT CYCLE EITHER!!

Wow, that...... um.... disgusting? you really drank absolute like soda? I like your crawling-on-ground-blabbering-slobbering-drunk referance :)

I always drink at least two big glasses of water before bed. Try to take a shower too, that hydrates you.

Why not cycle the day after?