Quantcast

My Hollowpoint Has Been Skookified!!! (pics)

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
stosh said:
I was going to a particular hair stylist at a walk in place for a while. She was hawt and I still never made appointments. HOwever my GF never saw her and was inquiring as to what she looked like. I just told her she was old... because 35 is old to me. So anyway one day my GF came in and saw her.... I of course had totally forgotten about the previous conversation, so on the way out I got a punch in the arm because I said she was old and left out the "HOT" part.

How does it feel when old people kick your ass on a mtn bike?

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
stosh said:
why do you think I don't ride with you guys?

ha-ha, sounds like it sucks

dude, seriously I'll ride at anyones pace - and every monkey I ride with does the same

Heck, Sunday I think we only did 10 miles and were out for almost 4 hours

splat

Nam I am
stosh said:
why do you think I don't ride with you guys?
Because you don't ride ?

Hey I'll ride at anyones Pace ( or try to when they are Killing me ),

Maybe you need to come on one of my Kids rides ! you would be amazed at how many adults with out kids shoew up for those , because they know they will be slow . ( and it is usually one of the adults we are waiting for not the kids .

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
douglas said:

dude, seriously I'll ride at anyones pace - and every monkey I ride with does the same

Sunday's pace was pretty relaxed, but it did allow me to hang with you w/o getting dropped. :)

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
McGRP01 said:
Sunday's pace was pretty relaxed, but it did allow me to hang with you w/o getting dropped. :)

when we rode the pace was good, but we stopped a million times and everyone was chatty :D a fun & relaxed way to do a group ride :thumb:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
douglas said:

I know but I would feel bad if I was slowing everybody down. :)

I'll let you guys know soon enough when I'll be ready to ride with you guys.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
MMcG said:
Stosh is going to mee up with us to ride the Reservoir when he picks up a plotter he won on Ebay -right Stosh?
yeah and it will be on a weekend sometime between April 27 and May 12th.

tonyhawk

bikerag.com whore
Sep 21, 2003
CT
MMcG said:
Stosh is going to mee up with us to ride the Reservoir when he picks up a plotter he won on Ebay -right Stosh?

Lemme know when that is, ok? I wanna see this new bike of yours...

tonyhawk

bikerag.com whore
Sep 21, 2003
CT
MMcG said:
Hopefully you'll see it before Stosh pays his visit. whatcha doing on Friday night at say 5:15ish?
I'll be at Tyler Mill in Wallingford working the skillz on the 166 foot long cedar skinny. So far 2 successfull runs - one by pukemaster, one by crash test. It has thus far claimed many deraillerus, brake levers, shifters, bottom brackets, pedals, shins, ankles and knees.

You're welcome to join us. So far me, Brick and Joe Dirt.

If not, I should be around over the weekend, if it doesn't rain.

tonyhawk

bikerag.com whore
Sep 21, 2003
CT
MMcG said:
Yep! IAB is right! Tony - if you can it would be awesome if you could join us on May 20th for a ride. :dancing:

I Are Baboon said:
You need to take May 20 off.

What's going on May 20th? I've got some vaca time I can use...

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
tonyhawk said:
What's going on May 20th? I've got some vaca time I can use...
Group Ride to celebrate me being officially divorced! Case Mountain is one possible destination for this ride. Also Jollytime will be joining us. :dancing:

tonyhawk

bikerag.com whore
Sep 21, 2003
CT
MMcG said:
Group Ride to celebrate me being officially divorced! Case Mountain is one possible destination for this ride. Also Jollytime will be joining us. :dancing:
Filling out my leave request now. I'm in.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
MMcG said:
Ya'll are welcome up this way too. We have a season opening ride on Sunday at the SMBA trails and could always hit Spier and/or West too!

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
douglas said:
Doug, you're going to have like 20 e-mails in your home account when you get to it.

Is Case Mountain too far out of the way for you on the 20th? JT says he can get you to Cape Cod from Case without backtracking.