My Kind Of GIRL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megan Black

I rocked whistler in a mini skirt and f$@* me boot
Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
llkoolkeg said:
Sequentially or concurrently? If sequentially, just make sure you move from the porch to the deck lest you contract a nasty infection. If concurrently, sorry...can't help you. I'm am not THAT good of a friend to any of my male compadres.
you too??? :think:

okay, I'll make sure to move my big ween in the correct direction

Megan Black

Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
konabumm said:
ok

good, i am glad we could get to the bottom of this.......

next time just ask for my affection and I'll be more then happy to give it to you
wow, this thread has the most confusing posts in it i've ever seen...

"I FEEL LIKE I'M TAKING CRAAAZY PILLS!!!!"

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
Megan Black said:
you too??? :think:

okay, I'll make sure to move my big ween in the correct direction
:confused:

Let me fan away the fog for you- I could dig being with two attractive girls but having to look at another hairy, naked guy mixed up in the works would quite simply deflate me. Perhaps such things wouldn't have been so distasteful when I was 17, or at least my desperation would have carried the day. Now that I'm 34 and have seen a good bit of the landscape, it takes something special to interest me. Trying to find a position where I'm not inadvertently rubbing into another bloke while doing my thing is just not interesting enough, no matter how hot the lassie.

Konabumm

Konaboner
Jun 13, 2003
Hollywood, Maryland, United States
llkoolkeg said:

Let me fan away the fog for you- I could did being with two attractive girls but having to look at another hairy, naked guy mixed up in the works would quite simply deflate me. Perhaps such things wouldn't have been so distasteful when I was 17, or at least my desperation would have carried the day. Now that I'm 34 and have seen a good bit of the landscape, it takes something special to interest me. Trying to find a position where I'm not inadvertently rubbing into another bloke while doing my thing is just not interesting enough, no matter how hot the lassie.

what if he is a roady ........ they aren't hairy

Megan Black

Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
llkoolkeg said:
I could did being with.
that's not helping fan the fog... ;)

okay nevermind, i just re-read your first post and i get what you were sayin'. for a second i thought you were like konabumm and found out, er i mean, mistook me for being a guy...

*and yes i know you were saying, 'i could dig being with two attractive girls'

Konabumm

Konaboner
Jun 13, 2003
Hollywood, Maryland, United States
Megan Black said:
that's not helping fan the fog... ;)

okay nevermind, i just re-read your first post and i get what you were sayin'. for a second i thought you were like konabumm and found out, er i mean, mistook me for being a guy...

*and yes i know you were saying, 'i could dig being with two attractive girls'

MISTOOK, now lets not start this all over again.........

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
konabumm said:
what if he is a roady ........ they aren't hairy
Very funny, but androgeny does nothing for me. If body hair alone was at the root of my disapproval, I would rid myself of it first. It's the whole excessive proximity thing. I could probably get into it if we were at opposite ends of the sheila, but I don't want guy or guy juices touching any part of me. Perhaps it's the Howard Hughes in me.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
llkoolkeg said:
Very funny, but androgeny does nothing for me. If body hair alone was at the root of my disapproval, I would rid myself of it first. It's the whole excessive proximity thing. I could probably get into it if we were at opposite ends of the sheila, but I don't want guy or guy juices touching any part of me. Perhaps it's the Howard Hughes in me.
Oh come on, now...you mean to tell me that there is no locker room towel snapping incident in your past? Or perhaps a sword fight?

Megan Black

Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
dh girlie said:
oh is THAT what is so special about that picture? I've been staring and staring at it looking for what is so special...
that's what i thought too, i was like, wft?? then i looked at the big stupid hand-thingys everyones waving around.....

J

JRB

I think they intend for different points of entry from the fingers, Lisa.

llkoolkeg owned this thread. His days of lackluster funny have officially ended.:thumb:

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Ciaran said:
That's just wrong. :help:
hey, don't you sword fight with people dressed up in medieval costumes on weekends? careful you don't poke an eye out crossing "swords" with some sweaty guy :eek: :dead:

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
dh girlie said:
Oh come on, now...you mean to tell me that there is no locker room towel snapping incident in your past? Or perhaps a sword fight?
Sorry to disappoint; I've never dressed up in ladies wear, participated in circle jerks or tossed salad either. I've had gay friends and once had a ravenous bi girlfriend, but it's just a realm that has never interested me. Even were I curious, my anatomy would quite simply fail me. If only women within a narrow band of acceptability are capable of arousing me physiologically, how is another meathead going to succeed? Guys really are fickle creatures once we have matured to the point that puffs of wind, the JCPenny catalog and American Geographic no longer provide unyielding woodies.

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
loco said:
I think they intend for different points of entry from the fingers, Lisa.

llkoolkeg owned this thread. His days of lackluster funny have officially ended.:thumb:
I still don't get the foam hand thingies; I must be slow today.
Not only was I unaware that I've been boring of late, I didn't realize that my frank commentary in this thread was even funny. Like most of the time, though, I'm off in my own quadrant of the cosmos oblivious to the goings on around me. At least I haven't thrown out too many non sequitors or arcane references today. Give the debbil his dube!

Megan Black said:
Ask Snacks! She knows aaaaaaaall about the shocker!

muahahahaha, now you did it to yo'self, girl! ;)
this thread is funny to me in so many different ways......and I am responsible for teaching the ladies the shocker on the ferry! two in the pink one in the stink! SHOCKER LIVES ON!!!!!! ok, back to luagin out loud at work!

Status
Not open for further replies.