Quantcast

My Kind Of GIRL

Status
Not open for further replies.
no its universall....Im not that bright, there is many ways of saying it though....like this one...

There was a Seattle Super Sonics game where the announcer said..and I qoute "And GP(gary payton) takes it to the hoop and gives the the shocker, two in the cake and one in the pudding" this was live on air...it was great!

J

JRB

bibs said:
this thread is funny to me in so many different ways......and I am responsible for teaching the ladies the shocker on the ferry! two in the pink one in the stink! SHOCKER LIVES ON!!!!!! ok, back to luagin out loud at work!
It's always funny when someone edits their post and it still has typos or incomplete thoughts. :think:

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
bibs said:
this thread is funny to me in so many different ways......and I am responsible for teaching the ladies the shocker on the ferry! two in the pink one in the stink! SHOCKER LIVES ON!!!!!! ok, back to luagin out loud at work!
For some odd reason the shocker came up on our ride over, but you guys wernt on that boat right? So its some cosmic occurance that on 2 different boats to Vancouver island the "shocker" was discussed?? Must be something in that water up there...... :think:

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
bibs said:
Im not worried about content just random letters with other words....its the internet..I could care less :D but it has to be somewhat reable!
Now thats classic.... i can almost reab what you rote. :)

Wanna do some crystal meth this weekend?

Megan Black

I rocked whistler in a mini skirt and f$@* me boot
Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
bibs said:
......and I am responsible for teaching the ladies the shocker on the ferry!
bibs, you are SUCH the pimp!

member my pimpin' moves with those guys playing LOTR chess?

i take it back, I'M such the pimp!

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
llkoolkeg said:
:confused:

Let me fan away the fog for you- I could dig being with two attractive girls but having to look at another hairy, naked guy mixed up in the works would quite simply deflate me. Perhaps such things wouldn't have been so distasteful when I was 17, or at least my desperation would have carried the day. Now that I'm 34 and have seen a good bit of the landscape, it takes something special to interest me. Trying to find a position where I'm not inadvertently rubbing into another bloke while doing my thing is just not interesting enough, no matter how hot the lassie.
c'mon ll, secretly i bet you really dig spit-roasting.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
llkoolkeg said:
I still don't get the foam hand thingies; I must be slow today.
:eek:

llkoolkeg doesn't know the Shocker when he sees it?

I'm very disappointed...

Two in the pink, one in the stink... ...and your finger on the trigger!

:p :D

J

JRB

I am amazed that all who said the saying for the shocker have done so even after 312 people already had said it. Now you are just all trying to be cool. :rolleyes: RTFT and you will see it has been answered repeatedly. ugh

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
loco said:
I am amazed that all who said the saying for the shocker have done so even after 312 people already had said it. Now you are just all trying to be cool. :rolleyes: RTFT and you will see it has been answered repeatedly. ugh
:rolleyes:

If you'll notice, all of the other answers have left out a big chunk of the phrase, and my post was intended more to express my mild astonishment than to inform people of the meaning of the shocker... :stosh:

J

JRB

binary visions said:
:rolleyes:

If you'll notice, all of the other answers have left out a big chunk of the phrase, and my post was intended more to express my mild astonishment than to inform people of the meaning of the shocker... :stosh:
Easy there Mr Guilty Conscience. I was kidding anyway. Sheesh. Why you get uptight like miss missy does??? Deep breaths. :D

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
narlus said:
c'mon ll, secretly i bet you really dig spit-roasting.
Well, I finally know what "the shocker" is, but now I am again made clueless. What the F is "spit-roasting"?

BTW, they call "the shocker" a "six-pack" down South where I'm from. You know...because of how you used to have to carry the plastic thingy that held 'em together. :p

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
pffft....7 inches, like im willing to cut 3 inches off for her, no way.not for a blonde.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
loco said:
Easy there Mr Guilty Conscience. I was kidding anyway. Sheesh. Why you get uptight like miss missy does??? Deep breaths. :D
If'n ya' think I get worked up over anything on the Intarweb, you are sadly mistaken ;)

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
llkoolkeg said:
Well, I finally know what "the shocker" is, but now I am again made clueless. What the F is "spit-roasting"?

BTW, they call "the shocker" a "six-pack" down South where I'm from. You know...because of how you used to have to carry the plastic thingy that held 'em together. :p
this is a great thread. :D i have never heard "spit roasting" before, but if i'm right, i'm sure you can get an idea by looking at a pic of a pig on a spit. imaging cutting the spit in half, so that it was now two parts. :think: i think rotation may be only possible in theory :p

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
Toshi said:
this is a great thread. :D i have never heard "spit roasting" before, but if i'm right, i'm sure you can get an idea by looking at a pic of a pig on a spit. imaging cutting the spit in half, so that it was now two parts. :think: i think rotation may be only possible in theory :p
Dear lord! I could possibly see attempting such a thing if I was half the spit and a real, real hot girl played the role of the pig, but in the context of the gay stuff mentioned earlier, I'd definitely have to bow out.

As far as the rotation, I bet such a thing would indeed be possible with the assistance of a hammock. Otherwise, mechanical aids like a modified lathe would be needed. :eek:

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
talk about ME getting uptight??? Mr. flippin out cuz some bitch at work was yelling on the phone? And then the drama that ensued over the gringo portion of your name...talk about being sensitive! sheesh!
Thought you'd like that. :D Your birthday card is on the way c**t. :thumb:

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
llkoolkeg said:
Dear lord! I could possibly see attempting such a thing if I was half the spit and a real, real hot girl played the role of the pig, but in the context of the gay stuff mentioned earlier, I'd definitely have to bow out.

As far as the rotation, I bet such a thing would indeed be possible with the assistance of a hammock. Otherwise, mechanical aids like a modified lathe would be needed. :eek:
Hmmm...sounds like someones a bit CURIOUS! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.