Quantcast

My knee is oozing clear liduid stuff.

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
I busted my kneed on saturday and today i skidded on some grass and re-opened it, i felt really stupid. Any way, it wont stop ozzing this clear liquid? I dont know if this is bad or normall. Any way, its really weird, and when it dries it gets hard like blood. What is this stuff?

It isnt bad, but i took a picture as well for you image whores.

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
That was taken when it happened. Currently it is oozing clear stuff. About a 1/2 hour after that photo was taken.

J

JRB

Then why did you post a pic??? Your thread should be, "my knee was bleeding, but now it's oozing clear stuff".

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
I remember when my mom used to use Iodine!!! Ouch. Yes, Hydrogen Peroxide is going to be applied when i got brush my teeth.

Here it is now *sigh* cant see the clear stuff in the photo. Id still like to know what the crap is.

J

JRB

Maybe your brain is leaking out of your leg. It doesn't appear to be in your head anymore.

J

JRB

dhtahoe said:
It's called serum or "tissue juice" as my mother in law the doctor calls it. She said it's not infected, but just you body healing. Still keep it clean!!!
Good work. You are even speaking his language so he understands. Brilliant. :think:

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
simple rules..... clean thoroughly, cover to keep clean, let it scab
then once it scabs use neosporin..heal nicely

clancy98

Monkey
Dec 6, 2004
yeah its trying to make a scab, stop inhibiting it. Or you'll get a scar. which is kinda cool too

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I think the clear stuff is lymphatic fluid, the "other" circulatory system. As long as it is clear it probably is not infected, if it turns white or yellow you've got problems.

Knuckleslammer

took the red pill
Dood, get a big shringe and suck that crap out. Don't pay a guesser (Doctor) to do it, he's just gonna do the same thing. I did it myself a couple times. I had bakers knee 2x. I don't smoke pot either. I sucked that crap out and went and did 10 miles on the bike and the sac disappeared.

Kevin

dhtahoe

I LOVE NORBA!!!!
Feb 4, 2002
Flying Low Living Fast
Westy said:
I think the clear stuff is lymphatic fluid, the "other" circulatory system. As long as it is clear it probably is not infected, if it turns white or yellow you've got problems.
Yo we already found out what it is(see above) no it's not from the lymph system. I had cancer of the lymph system so I am studied up on that subject.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
dhtahoe said:
Yo we already found out what it is(see above) no it's not from the lymph system. I had cancer of the lymph system so I am studied up on that subject.
I thought they were the same thing. Hope your all better now.