Quantcast

my lbs burned down

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
You think they will sell that P.1 for cheap. How did it start? Thats not cool. I would hate to have that happen if I had started that business or worked there.

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
And I am sorry to say but if that was you taking pictures. You suck. Just about every picture was blurry and sideways. Now I have a head ache.

arboc!

Turbo Monkey
Dec 18, 2004
spokane, WA
rpk1988 said:
And I am sorry to say but if that was you taking pictures. You suck. Just about every picture was blurry and sideways. Now I have a head ache.
not my pictures. one of the guys from the shop took them and sent them to me

arboc!

Turbo Monkey
Dec 18, 2004
spokane, WA
mtnbrider said:
That sucks. Is anything that is on okay shape, going to be sold (on Ebay?)?
doubtful, because it was cover by insurance, the insurance company is gonna want all the contents of the building

ioscope

Turbo Monkey
Jul 3, 2004
Vashon, WA
Man I was hoping it was that one by the used clothes/vinyl store and the hawaiian grill. I hate that shop. I walked in there, and they just assumed I knew nothing, and tried to charge me an astronomical price for like 4 ft. of housing. I was like, whatever, just cut off 5 bucks worth. Then he cut off $5.00, and added tax to it. ****ing artards. I will never go there again.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
wow that rough..... I hope they had good insurance that covers everything.... man.. some thing like that could put a small business out for good...