Quantcast

My legs are killing me.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
For a couple of reasons, I had not weight trained my legs in about four weeks. Well, Sunday I did a full legs workout, and they are killing me right now. I am walking around the office like I'm Frankenstein because it hurts my muscles to walk. It's a good pain though. :)

MBC told me that she doesn't want to hear my whine, so I am whining to the monkey crew. :monkey:

FYI, my workout consisted of:

Barbell squats
Leg presses
Seated hamstring curls
Calf raises
Lying hamstring curls
Hip adductors
Hip abductors

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
LOL, what makes you think WE want to hear you whine???:D :D

Would you like some cheese with that wine?:confused: :confused:

That is why you should NEVER stop weight training, it is EVIL when you start back up!:cool: :(

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Originally posted by Heidi
LOL, what makes you think WE want to hear you whine???:D :D

Would you like some cheese with that wine?:confused: :confused:

That is why you should NEVER stop weight training, it is EVIL when you start back up!:cool: :(
Yes, I would like some cheese please. The protein will help my muscles recover.

I agree...stopping, then starting again is EVIL. And it's only been four weeks.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Originally posted by I Are Baboon

Yes, I would like some cheese please. The protein will help my muscles recover.

I agree...stopping, then starting again is EVIL. And it's only been four weeks.
I found some old rotten moldy stuff I left in the refrig at work. That will have to do,

BancoDeGia

Chimp
Mar 26, 2002
brookfield, ct
i go to see a sports medicine doctor fairly often for a injury of mine, and 99% of the time (keep in mind a visit to him is like $100-300 depending on what you need and how long you are there) after all of the schooling he has gone through, he just says, "If it hurts, don't do it! or just work up to your goal a little slower." try using creatine, whey protien and other vitamins and minerals to help your muscle absorb nutrients faster so that they rebuild themselves.

Jordan

Chimp
Apr 19, 2002
Originally posted by BancoDeGia
i go to see a sports medicine doctor fairly often for a injury of mine, and 99% of the time (keep in mind a visit to him is like $100-300 depending on what you need and how long you are there) after all of the schooling he has gone through, he just says, "If it hurts, don't do it! or just work up to your goal a little slower." try using creatine, whey protien and other vitamins and minerals to help your muscle absorb nutrients faster so that they rebuild themselves.
Yeap, creatine and protein does help... try more reps instead, that way they just get tired haha!!

Get well, dude!:D