Quantcast

My little girl....The duck slayer, watch out boys!

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
Oh great, now you're going to start a daughter thread as well. Fortenndu and 4xboy are going to really hate you now.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
You have a daughter? Oh god... cant wait for the first GFF story on RM about chasing away some teenage boy with a shotgun.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
that shotgun shes holding looks to be as long as she is tall
From the count it appears to be something she can work around it. What do you do with the birds? My buddy roasts them and gives like 3 or 4 birds worth of meat to his non hunting dogs. They go crazy on it.

I can't say I am a big Duck fan. The Ducks around here are scrawny and the meat is kind of greasy.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Nah... The Midwestern Fat Chick zone starts at the Colorado/Kansas state line and extends all the way to just past Syracuse NY, The further east you go the more pasty white they become. I am firmly in the zone. I have always found it amazing that even with 4 kids, You can purchase enough food on Food Stamps to get that big?? WTF??

gonefirefightin

free wieners
she swings that Beretta just fine, but will enjoy shooting the 20 gauge alot better for a full day. I smoke the duck breasts (jerky). and will slice them into lunch meat.

or I will fillet the breasts and stuff them with all kinds of goodness then smoke them and grill em'

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Nice love duck. How about slow roasting a whole duck? The last one I did came out super tasty.
The Ducks you buy at the Market or the Poultry store are farm raised and eat chicken feed and are super tasty. Wild Ducks unlike Wild Turkeys are not so tasty IMO. I don't care for Pheasant or Grouse either.

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
the thing that gets me about GFF having a daughter is that he still "swings it" the way he does. You know that daughters always end up going for guys that remind them of DAD!!
;)