Quantcast

My living room(name those bikes)

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
Well I see a Specialized SX Trail frame, Specialized P.1, Specialized P.2 and thats all I can name. How many bikes do you have?

EricMcFlow

Monkey
Jul 9, 2005
Chicago
That looks like my place before I got a rack to keep my two fancy bikes in my bedroom and put two in storage and one in my closet. Now I only have 3 in my living room. Yeah I have a problem.

MC peepants

Monkey
Sep 20, 2006
nice merrick, looks like a 6'2 18 1/2 2 1/4. as far as the bikes i wish i had that many or the room.

WKC

Monkey
Feb 23, 2005
Down in the G-Spot
Specialized SX Trail in the workstand, Green P.1 on the bottom-right, White P.2 leaning on the couch, Tonic Fall Guy on the top of the storage rack, Evil Sovereign on the bottom of the same rack, and what looks like maybe a Pitbull or SE BMX bike near the surfboard.

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
I can't wait to see your SX Trail build, I have a feeling it'll be nuts.

The FG deserves special treatment.

Boxxer

Monkey
Jul 18, 2005
Dirty South
I can't wait to see your SX Trail build, I have a feeling it'll be nuts.

The FG deserves special treatment.
Yea it does! No one saw the other p minus wheels(you can just see the crank and pedal under/behind the evil leaning against the stand) The wheels are sitting out of frame next to the couch.

That SX is a friends, im putting on some red goodridge lines, magura venti rotors(red centers) on red Industry 9 s with red spokes... oh and a heavy spring for the DHX.

My dually build will start as soon as my back ordered frame shows up.:nopity: I love working on bikes but Im beat after xmas shopping today.

The board is a Merrick Flyer... good for florida. The dog, is probably in my bed farting right now.

hansfranz

Chimp
Nov 18, 2006
Rocklin, CA
Dude, you must be single. My old lady would never let me get away with that! (by 'that' I mean that many bikes, and that much stuff in the living room)

Nice bikes though, especially the Fall Guy.

scurban

Turbo Monkey
Jul 11, 2004
SC
fall guy hanging, SX trail in the bottom left, Evil Sovereign up top, A green 07 P1 in front, an 07 p2 in back, and a Specialized Vegas BMX?

What do I win?