Quantcast

My longshot for tomorrow...check him out catchin air!

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
stosh said:
10 what on him?

Ummm...ten dollars to win...last time like a dumb f'ing ass for the Kentucky Derby I dropped 5 bucks each to SHOW (meaning come in 1st, 2nd, or 3rd) on 4 longshots, INCLUDING Giacomo (the damn winner) who had 50/1 odds and I won 50 bucks (nuthin to shake a stick at from a $5 bet) but I woulda won 250 if I'da said: Churchill Downs! Tenth race! 5 Bucks on number 15 to WIN! But still...all my bets for the entire day and a portion of my libations were covered on my two wins of the day...not bad...but I get greedy at the track.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Jayridesacove said:
What if he loses? Is he destined for the glue factory?
No...they put em out to stud...so after they race, they get to score with the lady horses and get paid for it in hopes to breed another good race horse...actually, it's the owner gets paid, but some of em hook up like 250 times a year, so really...it's the horse who wins...

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
dh girlie said:
Ummm...ten dollars to win...last time like a dumb f'ing ass for the Kentucky Derby I dropped 5 bucks each to SHOW (meaning come in 1st, 2nd, or 3rd) on 4 longshots, INCLUDING Giacomo (the damn winner) who had 50/1 odds and I won 50 bucks (nuthin to shake a stick at from a $5 bet) but I woulda won 250 if I'da said: Churchill Downs! Tenth race! 5 Bucks on number 15 to WIN! But still...all my bets for the entire day and a portion of my libations were covered on my two wins of the day...not bad...but I get greedy at the track.
Is that because you have men buy you all your drinks that you don't spend more than $50?

Jayridesacove

Turbo Monkey
Feb 21, 2004
Falls Church, VA
dh girlie said:
No...they put em out to stud...so after they race, they get to score with the lady horses and get paid for it in hopes to breed another good race horse...actually, it's the owner gets paid, but some of em hook up like 250 times a year, so really...it's the horse who wins...
damn I wish I got laid 250 times a year.

Jr_Bullit

I'm sooo teenie weenie!!!
Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
My folks take me to Emerald Downs periodically...my kid bro's got all the luck - he borrows money from everyone, places one bet, and walks away a couple hun ahead.

Me? I keep picking the "cute" horses and losing :help:

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
stosh said:
Is that because you have men buy you all your drinks that you don't spend more than $50?
Umm...no...I won another 35 bucks earlier on a 'trifecta box' on the local race. So I was able to cover my bets...and buy SOME of my own beers...I'm not a big fan of taking drinks from strange dudes...you take a drink from a strange dude and then they act like you owe em something...and the dudes at the track...well you see a hottie here and there ...but there aren't a bunch of Chris Cornell's running around...and I certainly don't go to the track trolling for dates...I'm sure my hunny would not appreciate that.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Jayridesacove said:
damn I wish I got laid 250 times a year.
actually I'm pretty sure it's artifical insemination.

I used to work at a horse farm where the girl horses would have the baby horses.
We only had one stud on the farm and he was a "Teaser". We used to take him around to all the woman horses to get the women horny and who-ever was the horniest she would be taken for insemination. It's was kinda humbeling to see what the male horse looked like when he was horny.....

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Jr_Bullit said:
My folks take me to Emerald Downs periodically...my kid bro's got all the luck - he borrows money from everyone, places one bet, and walks away a couple hun ahead.

Me? I keep picking the "cute" horses and losing :help:
Oh cool...next time I'm up there I have to go during race season.

But thats always a good way to pick a horse...I typically ALWAYS place some sort of bet on any gray horse no matter the odds...why? cuz my Zakk kitty is GRAY! and I've won a lot on gray horses. I also pick the ones who are giving their trainer attitude...if they make eye contact with me...or just cuz they have a cool name...

Last year my friend took her poor college student little sister to the track on Kentucky Derby day...and my friends husband gave her 20 bucks to bet and helped her pick her horses...well...she won a grand...and to this day...this guy is STILL bitching that she didn't give him half her winnings...a guy in a two income family...It's like dude...she's a friggin college student who eats tortillas with taco sauce for dinner! Jeez!

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
stosh said:

I used to work at a horse farm where the girl horses would have the baby horses.
We only had one stud on the farm and he was a "Teaser". We used to take him around to all the woman horses to get the women horny and who-ever was the horniest she would be taken for insemination. It's was kinda humbeling to see what the male horse looked like when he was horny.....

Ugh...I saw a horny horse on the side of the freeway. My friend and I were on our way snowboarding and these two horses were nuzzling each other and we're all OHHH that's so CUTE...they're KISSING...that's so SWEET...then...we saw that the kissing had made the boy horse very horny. You could see his weiner from THE F'ING FREEWAY.... :blah:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
dh girlie said:
Ugh...I saw a horny horse on the side of the freeway. My friend and I were on our way snowboarding and these two horses were nuzzling each other and we're all OHHH that's so CUTE...they're KISSING...that's so SWEET...then...we saw that the kissing had made the boy horse very horny. You could see his weiner from THE F'ING FREEWAY.... :blah:
yeah and I bet it was draging on the ground!!!

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
stosh said:

So, was your job cranking the shaft or holding the cup? :blah:

Jr_Bullit

I'm sooo teenie weenie!!!
Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
dh girlie said:
Oh cool...next time I'm up there I have to go during race season.

But thats always a good way to pick a horse...I typically ALWAYS place some sort of bet on any gray horse no matter the odds...why? cuz my Zakk kitty is GRAY! and I've won a lot on gray horses. I also pick the ones who are giving their trainer attitude...if they make eye contact with me...or just cuz they have a cool name...

Last year my friend took her poor college student little sister to the track on Kentucky Derby day...and my friends husband gave her 20 bucks to bet and helped her pick her horses...well...she won a grand...and to this day...this guy is STILL bitching that she didn't give him half her winnings...a guy in a two income family...It's like dude...she's a friggin college student who eats tortillas with taco sauce for dinner! Jeez!
Hahaha - I'll try the grey horse thing next time. I always pick the ones with attitude - they crack me up :D Usually before the race you can go down and watch them seat the horses with their riders and stuff...pretty cool - man Jockeys are tiny!!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Jeremy R said:
So, was your job cranking the shaft or holding the cup? :blah:
Oh man sometimes the DR. would come by to see if the horses were Prego. He would do it with and ultra sound, but instead of putting it on their stomach he would stick his hand up their butt with it.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Jr_Bullit said:
Hahaha - I'll try the grey horse thing next time. I always pick the ones with attitude - they crack me up :D Usually before the race you can go down and watch them seat the horses with their riders and stuff...pretty cool - man Jockeys are tiny!!
I always wonder if they get all the chicks like Nascar and Indy drivers get. I doubt it.....