Quantcast

My lovely....

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
^hahaha now we need one of those smiley "this thread is worthless without pics" things.

ummbikes

Don't mess with the Santas
Apr 16, 2002
Napavine, Warshington
MMike said:
...my lovely lady lumps...in the back and in the front

Holy sweet jesus christ is that a stupid song. I just heard it for the first time......
what ya gonna do with all that ass, all that ass stuffed in dem jeans?

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
you just reminded me i need to charge up my ipod for my run. make fun all you want, i have yet to find a song that helps me cut more time off my mile to date.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
laura said:
I am always looking for new music for my running playlist. hit me.
i was thinking in line more about songs which you would want to escape from, ie run faster. like patty waters' 10+howlfest of "black is the color of my true love's hair".

send me yr email account and i'll see if i've got a short, peppy song small enough to send via gmail

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
laura said:
you just reminded me i need to charge up my ipod for my run. make fun all you want, i have yet to find a song that helps me cut more time off my mile to date.

I might give that a try tonight.........so whats your best time??

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
douglas said:
I might give that a try tonight.........so whats your best time??

i'd rather not share, but i can assure you, it's slower than your worst time. i am the slowest runner on the face of the planet.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
laura said:
i'd rather not share, but i can assure you, it's slower than your worst time. i am the slowest runner on the face of the planet.

wanna bet? I'm pretty slow myself!

I am planning to do a 5k race turkey day morning