Quantcast

my miller chill review...

cannondalejunky

ease dropper
Jun 19, 2005
Arkansas
....don't buy it.

it doesn't even taste like beer....there is waaaaaaay too much lime flavor in it .it almost taste like wine with a hint of beer in the after taste...my suggestion, spend the extra money and get XX or Corona and a couple limes

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
look i'm poor....i got tired of buyin pbr and old style all the time...i thought i'd try something different
For a man on a budget I'd recommend Milwaulkees Best Ice. It doesn't taste good but it isn't any worse than PBR but it is strong so you don't have to tolerate as much.

Niq1

Chimp
Jul 12, 2006
I think yellow water is pretty good when it's 105 Degrees out at 6pm and you've just been doing yardwork for an hour. I'll down a couple Coronas or PBRs or what have you. Hydrating and dehydrating at the same time...awesome.
Don't get me wrong, I like a Dogfish Head or Firestone Double Barrel much as the next guy, but sometimes yellow water is called for. Just like how a bucket o' KFC sometimes sounds better than a lightly seared Filet with mashed root vegetables and an organic mirco-greens salad with raspberry-balsamic dressing.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
So, I'm changing my opinion...

Crap beer (eg. Corona) is a better beer, than crap liquor or crap wine.

I just opened a bottle of Cab Sauv given to us and it just sucks. It's a worse wine than Corona is a beer.

So, if you want alcohol and don't really care, go with the beer instead of cheap liquor or wine.

And no, the wine wasn't corked... I know corked.