Quantcast

My miracle drug

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
dude, try that Tylenol Cold and Flu liquid medicine. that **** will **** you up. it's like doing a kegstand with no food in your system.

.:Jeenyus:.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 23, 2004
slc
A metal fab teacher at my school has a good story about that stufff. Drank a whole bottle of it one day due to the fact that the recommended dosage is for "pansy little women", and woke up 3 days later on some random persons porch.

As to whether it's true or not......

amateur

Turbo Monkey
Apr 18, 2002
Orange County
rooftest said:
Robotussin DM - That'll make you really trip balls.
Actually, just about anything with ~200+mg of dextromethorphan will make you trip balls.

As for dirnking a bottle in a day, even if you drink a bottle in one sitting you won't wake up 3 days later. I've done it before when I was sick, plus a little incident we like to call "The NyQuil Derby".

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
that fresca can is insane. i remember them looking more like this.

their catchy new label won't fool me, that stuff will always be NASTAY!

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
laura said:
that fresca can is insane. i remember them looking more like this.

their catchy new label won't fool me, that stuff will always be NASTAY!
Man I am feeling old, I remember this fresca can.....

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
All the crap they make that is made to put you to sleep doesn't work for me. Now if I take a Benedryl I'm out cold for a 8 hours.

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
Westy said:
All the crap they make that is made to put you to sleep doesn't work for me. Now if I take a Benedryl I'm out cold for a 8 hours.
Didn't work for me 3 nights straight. I didn't sleep for that time.

I sware I'm in love with the stuff, and Fresca at that. Stuff RULES!

cannondalejunky

ease dropper
Jun 19, 2005
Arkansas
yeah...well i still have half a bottle of vicodine and half a bottle of hydrocodone left over from a recent injury...now that will mess u up...especially if you drink a beer with one...or two

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
cannondalejunky said:
yeah...well i still have half a bottle of vicodine and half a bottle of hydrocodone left over from a recent injury...now that will mess u up...especially if you drink a beer with one...or two
I have about a full bottle of hydrocodone and three more fillings of the Rx. I should be set FOREVER!

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
ThePriceSeliger said:
I have about a full bottle of hydrocodone and three more fillings of the Rx. I should be set FOREVER!

I wonder if this is how Rush Limbaugh got started on his road to prescription drug addiction? Falling off a truck might also explain his wacked out views on politics.

fiddy_ryder

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Hollywood
ThePriceSeliger said:
To die! Jesus, that would kill me.
throw back one vic and couple of beers, see how you feel then step it up. :D it all depends on teh concentration of the vics, 5, 7.5, 10's... but for me, 2+40+ half a J and im :drool:

its really not a party drug... pop em sit at home and listen to some Hendrix or some Screw.

Barbaton

Turbo Monkey
May 11, 2002
suburban hell
amateur said:
Actually, just about anything with ~200+mg of dextromethorphan will make you trip balls.

As for dirnking a bottle in a day, even if you drink a bottle in one sitting you won't wake up 3 days later. I've done it before when I was sick, plus a little incident we like to call "The NyQuil Derby".
I had a pair of friends in college who isolated and free-based the DXM in two litre bottles of Robitussin summer after freshman year. Screwed them up for 2 days. Amazing what you can do with a couple intro semesters of Orgo. :eek:

arboc!

Turbo Monkey
Dec 18, 2004
spokane, WA
screw sleep, just pop a bunch of random ****, and trip balls all night. the other night i stayed up until 5am just listening to phil collins and watching stupid old movies.