Quantcast

my mom and dad are awesome (new parts)

grom-dom

Turbo Monkey
Jun 27, 2006
Chapel Thrill
well today my parents totally changed my mind on them for the time being.

i've been really bummed about not being able to ride and havin shat-bad broke parts and my video camera has been broken for a while so as a get well /early bday gift, they got me a nemesis tune 4x at 65 and a new stem and my mom went out of her way and brought my cam to the shop and got it fixed and gave it back to me today. it showed me my parents are still super cool and love me no matter what i think. give your parents a hug and tell them you love them and give your dad 2, happy fathers day!

ps, i know yall may think im spoiled and pampered, the fork has been lightly used and this is it for my bday, and my parents almost never get me parts and i buy 90% of my stuff with my own $ from cleaning and selling lemonade to support my biking addiction and bought my last 4 bikes with $ out of my pocket and some bday $ and a little support from the rents, i enjoy it more because it wasnt just handed to me, get your asses out there and mow a yard and wash some cars and sell lemonade so you can get bike parts. peace yall

ebrider510

Monkey
Dec 7, 2006
Bay Area, CA
You sell lemonade? I thought that was just an urban legend that made good commercials.
nope, it really goes down. two days ago i was riding down a street and there it was...a few little girls selling lemonade. one of them asked if i wanted to buy any. i said no sorry i don't have any money with me. one of them then started chasing me down the side walk...true story

nice parts!!

RimJobbed

Monkey
Apr 11, 2006
nope, it really goes down. two days ago i was riding down a street and there it was...a few little girls selling lemonade. one of them asked if i wanted to buy any. i said no sorry i don't have any money with me. one of them then started chasing me down the side walk...true story
Total mind blow. :bonk:

grom-dom

Turbo Monkey
Jun 27, 2006
Chapel Thrill
i live it at the junction of one of the most popular road loops in piedmont nc. i havent started yet, im lookin into it for $ but getting my work permit after august 7 when im 14,so i can hopefully start workin sales at a shop

grom-dom

Turbo Monkey
Jun 27, 2006
Chapel Thrill
hey dude, i bought the last 4 bikes i owned with the money i've earned working and saving. trust me, i drop a hefty chunk of change in biking, im just glad they dont make me pay my medical bills lol.