Quantcast

My Morning commute today!!

splat

Nam I am
I always like it , when After you tell them you rode to work , they ask you when are you getting your license Back!!! even had one person say o , so you had a little too much to drink and got caught! ( and that guy never believed me that I commuted by bike because I wanted too )

C.P.

Monkey
Jan 18, 2004
SouthEastern Massachusetts
I always like it , when After you tell them you rode to work , they ask you when are you getting your license Back!!! even had one person say o , so you had a little too much to drink and got caught! ( and that guy never believed me that I commuted by bike because I wanted too )
This reminds me of when I used to commute by bike into Boston to a job that had a few perks, one which was a parking $pot in the Hancock tower garage...co-workers thought I was NUTS for cycling in with a company parking spot...(little did they know I was capitalizing use of said parking spot- upwards of 20/day)...good stuff Splat...

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
One of my friends drove to work one day, and everyone was complimenting him on his new truck. No one could understand how someone with a vehicle would choose to ride to work every day.