Quantcast

My Munchkins first Halloween

firetoole

duch bag
Nov 19, 2004
Wooo Tulips!!!!
we took the little Guy out for his first trick or treating experience last night. It was weird how I had actually missed going when I was younger, here are some pics of him in his costume.

Mackie

Monkey
Mar 4, 2004
New York
firetoole said:
we took the little Guy out for his first trick or treating experience last night. It was weird how I had actually missed going when I was younger, here are some pics of him in his costume.

I have a 13 month old & we took her out too. Best part - they stilla re to young to know about candy, so we get to keep all of their sugary loot!

Fshflys

Monkey
Jun 29, 2005
Here's something we used to do with our kids. We'd take them out trick - treating, come home and they got to pick out some of they candy that they really liked. Then we'd take the leftover and put it on the dinning room table and The Great Pumpkin would come in the middle of the night and take the leftover candy and replace it with a couple of books. (The Great Pumpkin would then take the leftover candy to work and let the coworkers enjoy).

firetoole

duch bag
Nov 19, 2004
Wooo Tulips!!!!
Fshflys said:
Here's something we used to do with our kids. We'd take them out trick - treating, come home and they got to pick out some of they candy that they really liked. Then we'd take the leftover and put it on the dinning room table and The Great Pumpkin would come in the middle of the night and take the leftover candy and replace it with a couple of books. (The Great Pumpkin would then take the leftover candy to work and let the coworkers enjoy).
I will have to do that next year "great Pumpkin"

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
Wait till they get older. Its super fun. My 3yo loved the haunted house we went to.