Quantcast

My Neighbors Wife is a Prostitute

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Whore child meat tends to be stringy from the constant poking. You are better off training it to go steal better meat from playgrounds and malls.
You dumbfvck, you raise some for food and some for sport. You only smash up the food right before you chop it to make it tender.

I'd never eat one of the sport babies. Not after what I feed em. (or inject them with)

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
You dumbfvck, you raise some for food and some for sport. You only smash up the food right before you chop it to make it tender.

I'd never eat one of the sport babies. Not after what I feed em. (or inject them with)
You do have to be careful about feeding food whore babies to sport whore babies. Once they get the taste, you ended up having to eat food whore babies with excessive bite marks.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
You do have to be careful about feeding food whore babies to sport whore babies. Once they get the taste, you ended up having to eat food whore babies with excessive bite marks.
Not to mention the chance of spreading and getting Mad Whore Baby Disease. Those prions are nasty.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
I keep them in different pens/holes.

Right now most of my sporties are buried up to the neck. (golf practice)

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
So...is it ok to eat babies that have been have partially eaten by dogs if they are properly dried and salted? Looks like dogs got into the "food" pen. (I think they humped them too)

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
BTW -

If you are an old RM member, please give a warm welcome to all RM noobs and then send them to this thread.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
I hate it how crack babies give me gas. They're nice and spicy but they just don't agree with me.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
So...is it ok to eat babies that have been have partially eaten by dogs if they are properly dried and salted? Looks like dogs got into the "food" pen. (I think they humped them too)

I'm not a fan of whore baby jerky but any cooking process should kill the dog germs.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
Which kinda babies? food whore babies or sports whore babies. The sports whore babies are much better dried and salted so I'd say yes. food whore babies make mushy jerky which kinda sucks. So with the food whore babies just grind them up and feed them to the dogs and put 'em the pens with the sports whore babies and see what happens.

As for crack babies... again I think the plain variety are just that sorta plain. But the crack whore babies have a much nuttier flavor from the multiple stds and penicillin they got from good 'ole mom.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Man you two are just too close minded. Think about puppies raised like veal on milk of your whore babies momma kidnap prisoner.

As Alton Brown says "That's good eats."
Look, I'll torture and eat babies all day, but a dog? I don't care what you feed it, dogs are off limits.

I mean, I will beat a baby until it is a little bloated black bag of skin and pain. I will roll it in glass and pee on it. No way am I eating a dog though.

Unless ...it's dipped in bbq sauce and stuffed into a roasted baby.
:drool: