Quantcast

My Neighbors Wife is a Prostitute

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
How the hell did you end up a mod before me?
Northeast mod bias. You have to live close enough to JBP so he can give you the test. I will not say what it is but you better like the firm embrace of an older gentleman and the feeling of mustache on the back of your neck.

Last edited:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Northeast mod bias. You have to live close enough to JBP so he can give you the test. I will not say what it is but you better like the firm embrace of an older gentleman and the feeling of mustache on the back of your neck.
Explain how I am not a mod then? Excluded from the Courtesy Phone and everything. Bitches I ain't got time to be mad..... I ain't even wishing JBP a happy whatever it is when you get that old.....

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Explain how I am not a mod then? Excluded from the Courtesy Phone and everything. Bitches I ain't got time to be mad..... I ain't even wishing JBP a happy whatever it is when you get that old.....

You are probably just a trophy. Sometimes all the glitter can give off the wrong message.

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
I used to get pretty regular messages from a couple of the mods about how the content I was posting wasn't bad enough itself to be deleted but was usually a catalyst for other more NSFW posting and I'd better cut it out.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I used to get pretty regular messages from a couple of the mods about how the content I was posting wasn't bad enough itself to be deleted but was usually a catalyst for other more NSFW posting and I'd better cut it out.
how you're a mod and i'm not blows my mind

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Wow, this is a cool thread but I think I win. When I was growing up the guy across the road pimped his wife out to help fund his failing business. I alway thought it was odd that their house was fully fenced in and there was a big ass rolladoor at the driveway.

Seems it went on for a few years then their daughter moved in next to us and was know as one of the local highway gobblers, so like mother like daughter I guess.

Oh yeah when the whoore next door moved out she stole our pu55y, wasn't too worried by that age I was smart enough to realise that cats are the most ****ful pet you could own.

The guy up the road grew quite a bit of weed under his house in a nifty little hydro setup too, guessing it was moved to the bush after a few weeks growing. We idolised the guy as kids as he had so many awesome toys and never seemed to go to work, made sense a few years later.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Nothing compares to the worst night ever thread.
Totally. But I do have the I Wanna Shave My Junk thread by Stinkyboy saved on this very PC. :D

I'll just leave this gem here from H8R:
"A friend of mine used to rub Tiger's Balm on his sack. He called it "Stokin' the Coals"

That dude was weird."

Last edited:

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Totally. But I do have the I Wanna Shave My Junk thread by Stinkyboy saved on this very PC. :D

I'll just leave this gem here from H8R:
"A friend of mine used to rub Tiger's Balm on his sack. He called it "Stokin' the Coals"

That dude was weird."
Yeaaaaahhhh... I re-read that thread. We're lucky more of us weren't banned. :) And lemme tell you... DH Girlie is FUNNY! (I miss her)

Last edited:

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Didn't Burly have a funny thread about shaving his ass at one point?

The raunch factor has certainly been dialed back a bit in recent times.