Quantcast

My Neighbors Wife is a Prostitute

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
So I run into my neighbors wife last night and somehow during the light prattle she tells me she's a prostitute. :disgust1:

She then tells me that I shouldn't bring it up with hubby because he would get angry even though he's the one that got her into it after he lost his job. :twitch:

She says it's not bad and the money's pretty good. :shocked:

Does this exclude me from the neighborly duty of waving or saying hi to these people? :plthumbsdown:

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Careful - lots of meth around there, right? These leads to tooth decay, which leads to some jagged teeth on your member.

Unless she's been a meth head for years, in which case there are no teeth to get in the way at all.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
BTW - I was up all night makin drums, my typing and grammar sucks today.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
One of my neighbors in chicago was a whore. We got to listen to her turn tricks at all hours and then listen to her boyfriend beat the crap out of her once the john left.

L

luelling

One of my neighbors in chicago was a whore. We got to listen to her turn tricks at all hours and then listen to her boyfriend beat the crap out of her once the john left.
Sounds like a quality job/relationship

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Let's see you have a drinking problem, been married a million times, and probably have some sort of STD, how much worse could it get?
well, the fact that her husband's a cop who was suspended without pay for a year for excessive use of force...

bigdonut

Chimp
Mar 10, 2005
PHX
Don't bash Central Phoenix! Better than living in ant farm suburbia where all the houses are stucco brown and abide by some bull**** HOA!