Quantcast

my new 08 sunday!!!

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
well i finally bite the bullet, and got a new frame back in october, and i finally have a digi camera so i figured i would share the powdercoated goodness.

linkage

and the new cranks.

i will post the build up when i have more time.

WBC

Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
PNW
I'm pretty sure you mean anodized goodness...

which is sick! It's about time they put a real coating on their frames!

Udi

RM Chief Ornithologist
Mar 14, 2005
Yep it's anodized, you can tell by looking inside the tubes through the headtube etc. If it's black inside, it's anodized.

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
well it was an early christmas present to myself. i got it in halloween, and hopefully will have it all built up by the end of february. ohh and thanks a lot guys. i will post pics up as the build goes on.

ohh and me and the guy at the lbs. are pretty sure that it has been powdercoated because that the insides of the tubes were silver, and that there were little beads of paint that fell out of the frame.

ohh and about the big toes its not a welt its a calus on my toe and i have no idea how they got there but they wont go away.

Udi

RM Chief Ornithologist
Mar 14, 2005
ohh and me and the guy at the lbs. are pretty sure that it has been powdercoated because that the insides of the tubes were silver, and that there were little beads of paint that fell out of the frame.
The inside of the BB looks very much black to me. Is the inside of the headtube/seatube silver? Where the headset doesn't sit.

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
yeh your right udi the bb and headtube are all black, and for some odd reason i just now noticed. so i guess its ano. ohh and thanks for the solid reviews fellas, and here is the build im looking to get started on.

1. 08 888 ata wc
2. 08 sunline direct mount stem, and vone os bar.
3. 08 chris king hubs laced to 823's
4. 08 gravity light cranks and bb
5. 08 avid juicy 7 brakes, 203mm rotors f/r.
6. x.9 rear derrailure, x.7 shifter
7. odi ruffian lock on grips.
8. sdg ti-fly seatpost and seat
9. michy comp 16r, and comp 24r.
10. tioga mx pedals, and crank bros mallets