Quantcast

my new baby!

MtnBikerNJ

Monkey
Mar 5, 2003
jerrrrrsey
I am now a DAD!

my little girl was born on friday, October 21st.
Spencer Blu, 8lb 5oz, 20 inches long!

WOO HOOO!!!

I swear I'm not biased, but she is the most beautiful baby in the world!

Attachments

MtnBikerNJ

Monkey
Mar 5, 2003
jerrrrrsey
yea, first child. My wife and I are also both only children, so our parents are freaking out over finally having a grandchild.

congrats on your baby too! your first as well?

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
MtnBikerNJ said:
yea, first child. My wife and I are also both only children, so our parents are freaking out over finally having a grandchild.

congrats on your baby too! your first as well?
Congratulations!

Has it worked out marrying another only child? I'm also an only.

MtnBikerNJ

Monkey
Mar 5, 2003
jerrrrrsey
thanks Stosh - yea, I've been pretty busy lately!

bluebug: yes its worked out, we've been together for 15 years (married almost 8!). Its not REAL easy, because we both want our way...

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
MtnBikerNJ said:
bluebug: yes its worked out, we've been together for 15 years (married almost 8!). Its not REAL easy, because we both want our way...
I would imagine there would be some stuff to work out. Also the lack of aunts and uncles the kid. It's funny because i always pictured myself with someone who had lots of siblings and right now I'm in a relationship with another only child!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
MtnBikerNJ said:
thanks Stosh - yea, I've been pretty busy lately!

Aubrey and I have that problem except we're the first born kids.

Reactor

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2005
Chandler, AZ, USA
Congrats on the baby, your life is about to change.

MtnBikerNJ said:
My wife and I are both first children, and have had a similar experience. Married 15 years as of May. It hasn't always been easy but after a few years of butting heads it eventually worked out.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
what to hell is going on with all these babies? did a porcupine get into the last shipment of monkey condoms before they left the warehouse?

oh yeah, congrats!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
McGRP01 said:
w00t!!! Babies rock!!! :D Congrats!! :thumb: My son (and second child) is due Jan. 24th!!! :love:
Fingers crossed that he comes out on Jan 22nd.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
WOW congrats!!!!!! and yes that is a beautiful baby. Most babys aren't themy most attractive when born, but that one is a cute. I lucked out, both kids were beautiful when they were born too. Thank God they took after their mother:thumb:

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
narlus said:
was the 1st one a c-section too?

if you move it up 25 days, you get a whole year's tax credit. ;)
Yeah, my daughter was an emergency c-section. I'll see what I can do about moving up the date, anything to stick it to "the man". :sneaky:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
MtnBikerNJ said:
I think someone spiked the water in the northeast... I have seen TONS of pregnant women recently in my town!
They've always been there. It's just when your wife is knocked up, you become a little bit more "aware." :D

Edit: congrats! My baby is 10-1/2 months old already. :(

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
McGRP01 said:
Yeah, my daughter was an emergency c-section. I'll see what I can do about moving up the date, anything to stick it to "the man". :sneaky:
LOL! Sq-Earl was thinking the same thing the other day! (I'm not due until the 29th though and planning on natural delivery--no drugs and in a birthing tub I believe).

splat

Nam I am
MtnBikerNJ said:
I swear I'm not biased, but she is the most beautiful baby in the world!
Bull Crap !! Your Biased ! but your suppose to be ! :thumb:

Congrats ! as the saying goes it is the toughest Job you'll ever love!
SkaredShtles said:
Edit: congrats! My baby is 10-1/2 months old already.
I can't believe My Baby is 11 Years old already ! and my Other one is 9 !! dam it went fast!