Quantcast

My new bike is on the way!

Sir_Crackien

Turbo Monkey
Feb 7, 2004
alex. va. usa.
yeah i was worried about that.

but really it has a 14mm thick headtube, easton rad main frame, and internally reinforced seatstays and chainstays. the cool thing is that it only weights in at 4.3 lbs

Sir_Crackien

Turbo Monkey
Feb 7, 2004
alex. va. usa.
mobius i will have a short report on the bike in a few weeks. the frame should be here mid week. i'm looking to biuld it up as a heavy duty trail bike. of course there will always be some fr part to the riding because that it what make the ride fun. so my report might apply to you

Sir_Crackien

Turbo Monkey
Feb 7, 2004
alex. va. usa.
i'm keeping the morphine for sure, but the parts for this bike are coming form the vt. i might keep it but i'm unsure. it really depends on how this bike ride.

the frame came in today and it looks awsome. it is still very beefy but not all that heavy.i will post pics of the frame later on. one thing i have to note though is that banshee shipped the frame with a front der. which really rocks because i would of had to buy one. it also came with an extra der hanger and touch-up paint.

this looks like tis going to be one pimp ride!

Sir_Crackien

Turbo Monkey
Feb 7, 2004
alex. va. usa.
the chainstay is 16.5" it holds a 26" wheel and will fit a 2.5" with easy(just put the wheel in to see), but this is going to be a trial bike for me though so it will not be torchered too much. just mocked up the bike and the color look totally bad ass when it is biult!