Quantcast

My new Blue!

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
who is Blue? i had never heard of them till yesterday when i swung by a shop...

CF, what kind of camera do you have? sweetass ride.

loco, Charles has one built up in the shop. i assume it's his 'cause it's a mix of Chorus, Record, and FSA, with the Ksyriums (i.e. just like his old Bianchi).

motomike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 19, 2005
North Carolina
I :love: Blue bikes. My friend rode for him/them last year and it was hella sweet. Light, too. Speaking of light, holy sh*t the newest T-mobile edition Giant frame is sick! 1.8 pounds! I was afraid to ride the thing! And I am 124 lbs.

Carbon Fetish

Monkey
May 6, 2002
Irvine, CA
dexterq20 said:
How is that bike standing up by itself?
Ha! Funny you should ask. The cable above the bike is matched with a cable below. It just happens when I snapped the shot, the cable was line with the asphalt path on the other side of the water way so it does looks like the bike is standing up by itself. I should crop the cable above to make the photo look spooky.

the Inbred said:
who is Blue? i had never heard of them till yesterday when i swung by a shop...

CF, what kind of camera do you have? sweetass ride.
Blue is a small company out of Georgia and they sponsor the Scuba Genesis pro racing team.

I'm using a Sony DSC F717 but I'm looking to get a Digital Rebel.

=[Stinky]=

I like bagels and turkey sandwiches
Sep 9, 2001
Atlanta YEAAAHHH!
Yah.. Out of Norcross Ga. Pretty cool bikes, we sell'em at the shop. One of the Jr teams we sponsor rides them. pretty schweet bikes. All the kids seem to really like them. Good value also.

Carbon Fetish

Monkey
May 6, 2002
Irvine, CA
recidivist said:
How you liking the Crank Bros road pedals?
I really like the Quattros. The platform is great for starts and the Q factor is great for hard cornering. I’m going to get some build myself a set of 4Ti pedals for the bike. I have some blue pedal bodies sitting on my desk ready to be built up.

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
Carbon Fetish said:
Ha! Funny you should ask. The cable above the bike is matched with a cable below. It just happens when I snapped the shot, the cable was line with the asphalt path on the other side of the water way so it does looks like the bike is standing up by itself. I should crop the cable above to make the photo look spooky.
You dont need to. I had to look at the picture 3 times to see the wire you are talking about.