Quantcast

My new bottle opener..... Bike related.....

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
dexterq20 said:
World's most expensive CNC machined bottle opener?

Yes, most likely.

Doesnt one of the Santa Cruz bikes have a bottle opener on the frame, near the rear wheel?

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
The heckler wasnt the first with a bottle opener....there was a vicious, or voodo, or something like that.... one of the companies that advertises in the back of Dirt Rag....

MMcG, I will get an action sequence for you wednesday night when im building up the new DHR..... I need to replenish the fridge for that night....

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
oly said:
The heckler wasnt the first with a bottle opener....there was a vicious, or voodo, or something like that.... one of the companies that advertises in the back of Dirt Rag....

MMcG, I will get an action sequence for you wednesday night when im building up the new DHR..... I need to replenish the fridge for that night....
Sounds like a plan Oly! Looking forward to seeing the bottle opener in action but that will probably play second fiddle to seeing build up pics of the new DHR! Looking forward to seeing the new Speed Metal colors!

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
pixelninja said:
Yeah, I thought this thread was going to be about a new Heckler.

Seatpost isn't quite as impressive, but cool none-the-less...
my canfield f1 also has this (production models don't, sadly) :monkey: . look right below the seat collar: