Quantcast

My new build

kezajones

Chimp
May 19, 2007
Right well since my wheels got stolen ive had to put forks on hold for now but i just wanted some comments or CONSTRUCTIVE critisism on the build, im still waitin on parts but i will get som pics up, btw its supposed to be a street/park/dirt do all sort of thing

Wheels:
Rear: Halo/KHE SAS Geisha free coaster 48h
Front:Halo SAS 36h on hope pro 2

Frame: Revell 250r

Forks: my modified stance flows untill i RE-raise the cash for some nemesis project 4x

at the moment im runing raceface evolve cranks or somthing (from my freeride days :)), chris king head set, truvative DH bars and stem, hope mini rear brake, shadow conspiricy half link chain, DMR saturn ring and 24/7 insignia seat,

can anybody(mainly brad) tell me the benefits of a nemesis tuned 4x over a DJ1? and can you get them powdercoated grey the re apply the decals? or just some nemesis project ones? also a price on nemesis bars and stem

Thanks

snaky69

Monkey
Feb 10, 2007
Quebec, Canada
You get a fork with fully hand polished internals to make it smoother, you can even get an air cartridge in there to save some nice weight. You can get it at any travel you feel like having, it has the same adjustements a DJ1 has too. You can probably have fun with stickers, but you'd have to ask Brad if powdercoating is possible.

Forks are $450, pretty much the average price they run at most online shops if you look around. The cheapest non-tuned ones I saw were 417.

Bars is 60-80$ depending on finish
Stems are 80-90$, again depending on finish.
(Oh yeah, order quick, I've got my stuff reserved already and from what I hear they're selling like hot cakes, and god knows how much cake rocks).

I have a Z1 Sport with tuned 4x internals, 75mm travel, I love the thing to death, perfect for me!

kezajones

Chimp
May 19, 2007
here it is so far, just waiting on wheels

im sure that no one will like they way i have it set up but it feels good to me :)