Quantcast

my new competition-legal beer halmet. . . .

General Lee

Turbo Monkey
Oct 16, 2003
The 802
havn't finished the lettering yet, and it still needs to get clear-coated. . . . orange and silver metal flake, and the best beer EVER!!!

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
OMG that's great! My bike team at school is gonna love that. Pabst is our unofficial team beverage. We should get some of those lids for next year. Nice work! :thumb:

when i read the title i though you ment a hemet that would hold beer cans but that is alot cooler, i think im going to race nats with watterbottle cages holding beer cans and tubes going into the vents. i have seen one for a moto x race and one kid on my team was going to make one but never did

John P.

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2001
Golden, CO
LOL!! That's great. I was eating dinner at a bar last weekend, and the guy next to me ordered a PBR. When the bartender set down a Tall Boy in front of him, the guy looked at the can lovingly, paused for a moment of silence, and then said, "Ahhh, Pabst Blue Ribbon. Lubricant of the working class machine . . . . "

I almost fell off my stool I was laughing so hard.

--JP

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
I definantly thought this was going to be a helmet that HELD beer :)

One of the guys that graduated from my school last year got a PBR tatto on his forearm. Why? I will NEVER figure that out :rolleyes:

D

Dingus McGee

Originally posted by John P.
LOL!! Lubricant of the working class machine . . . . "

--JP
That is now part of my permanent vocabulary! Thx!!!:D

J

JRB

Originally posted by General Lee
i'm still debating Colt 45 or Trojan Magnum for the next one. . . .
So you're gonna shoot yourself or wear a condom on your head? I'm way lost on this one. :rolleyes: