Quantcast

my new frame

indieboy

Want fries with that?
Jan 4, 2002
atlanta
so i got my new xc frame on the 24th, talk about a great christmas present

custom frame, 24inch TT x 19 inch ST. sterling silver headbage, custom paint (team job) white/platinum/dark green

can't wait to get this built up once my grant money from school comes in LOL

indieboy

Want fries with that?
Jan 4, 2002
atlanta
i had a pretty good cx season down here and i'm rolling pretty well so we shall see what happens

indieboy

Want fries with that?
Jan 4, 2002
atlanta
thanks, i can NOT wait to build it up. it's gonna be frickin sick. i'm thinking sub23 lb steel hardtail. this bike is a BIG bike so that will be light considering all of the factors

indieboy

Want fries with that?
Jan 4, 2002
atlanta
splat said:
That is Nice :thumb:

So what are you going to Build it up with ? all new parts or are you going to swap the parts from your old bike ?

what are you going to do with your old bike ?

all new parts
thomson (can't decide if i want black or silver yet) post and stem
slr
xo
probably hayes hydro's thinking the mag with the carbon lever
crossmax (probably throw a semi decent wheel set on if i run low on $$)
xtr front d
thinking either truvativ carbon cranks with the external or xtr
eggbeaters
xt cassette
king headset
fox fx 80 (fox is supposed to send our team some forks so i'm not sure if they are fx's or the rlt's)

as for the old bike splat, i sold it to a customer of mine at the shop i work at. i was joking around with him one day saying i'd sell that frame only for a grand in cash and he came up a few days later and handed me the money (in cash) and told me to strip it down. the frame was a bit to small for me.....

TN, nope, we got some flurries last week but no snow, no sleet or anything. it's just a little cold but not that cold

and narlus, the big pump bottle of lotion i have is MIA b/c i moved it for the photos so i wouldn't get railed to much :)