Quantcast

My new IH yakuza Kamichu

Grizzle

Monkey
Sep 7, 2005
La Crescenta, CA
Yep, here it is, built up in all its glory. Being that i work in a shop, i could not bear to leave it stock. So far, it rides like a dream, its so stable that it is rediculous. Ill be racing it this season too.

The brake lever is no longer bent up on the left, as i fixed the master cylinder that came screwed up from ironhorse.

The full specs on it:
2005 Ironhorse Yakuza Kamichu frame
2004 Marz. shivers, limited race edition
E13 supercharger bashguard
Truvativ Hussefelt crankset
Mavic EX325 rims
Full Sram X9 drivetrain
New PG990 cassette, the red anno one.
WTB shadow V saddle
FSA seatpost
B37 sealed bearing version
Michelin DHcomp 2.8" front tire
Maxxis highroller 2.5 rear

Tell me what youall think :D

Grizzle

Monkey
Sep 7, 2005
La Crescenta, CA
oh god, its the defination of a beast, i believe it weighs 46 LBS. I didn't really care about weight when i built it, and it shows. It has the stock 5th element rear, it rides nice, but i might upgrade it to a DHX coil. I hear those are the pimp sauce on friday nights.

patmiass123

Chimp
Oct 11, 2005
Lee, Mass
pics no work, atleast not for me, but any hoo it sounds like a nice bike with the shiver and such. i wish i had the money to buy one of those bad mama jammas instead of the aniki but hey. well back to your bike, how much did that whole set up cost ya?

Grizzle

Monkey
Sep 7, 2005
La Crescenta, CA
I work at sport chalet, but i pro dealed it through sport chalet. I did not buy it there, that would have cost a lot more. And i love the way the shiver rides, it is incredible.